Phoenix S54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix S54

RV51 sitting in Cooper BMW Norwich carpark when I run in to collect a new key on Saturday.

This coupe I would think,

Comment

The very one. Forum sticker in the back window. Know anything of it??

Comment

Originally posted by Darcey10 View Post
        The very one. Forum sticker in the back window. Know anything of it??
        Its been owned by at least 2 forum members but not sure who owns it now

Comment

Thanks Dave. It did look a touch unloved sitting there. Couldn’t decide if it was dealer stock as it didn’t have a customer ID hanging in the window. I took our S50 to sort keys and never imagined I’d pull alongside another Coupe.

Comment

Only just seen this - that was me letting Coopers relieve me of another wad of cash !

Kevin

Comment

Kevin, are you local to Norwich bud? We’re wanting to have pre-season checks done on our S50 but wasn’t convinced Cooper would be the best option??

Comment

Hi Darcy

Sorry for late response but I do not get on here very often.

I have also used STR and Herring & Palmer in the past. I found STR to be reasonably priced but only appeared to do the work I specifically asked them to do - Cooper tend to call me to advise of other things they consider need doing which I prefer to waiting until it breaks! Prevention is better than cure although this can be expensive !

Herring & Palmer are again very good but I need to leave my car at the garage early in the morning and it sustained damage somehow one morning which as it is a shared area they are not responsible for.

Hope this helps ?

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                X