Z3MCoupe.com Forums

Go Back   Z3MCoupe.com Forums > Z3MCoupé.com Forums > Spotted!
HOME Gallery Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14-04-2019, 05:26 PM

Default Red S50 or S54 in Brighton

I was walking up Montpelier Road and saw a Imola and Imola/Nappa coupe parked at a house (off street parking). What perplexed me about it was that it had the S54 rear curved M badge and the S54 chromed kidney grills, but it had the S50 roadstars (i.e. not the shadow roadstars).

So, I didn't know if it was an S50 or an S54 as wheels seem to be the giveaway. Does anyone know who this is? I didn't snap a pic because my phone wasn't on me. But if it's someone on here, I would love to have a coffee and chat about...well...all things M coupe.

I still haven't shipped mine to Brighton yet, but hopefully will sort that out in the next month or so.
1999 M Coupe: Sold
2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
2006 Mini Cooper S: 170hp stock, blue/white Top/blue-charcoal interior (Daily Driver - FOR SALE)

Old 27-04-2019, 09:35 AM

Hi there,

This is our car, we don’t often have it parked at the house but it’s sometimes with us for the weekend.

It’s definitely an S50 but clearly previous owners have seen fit to change some parts, will get around to sorting them at some point but probably pretty low on the list... some more pressing bodywork issues need to be dealt with first.

Would be great to meet up at some point, we will start taking the car out a bit more now the weather is more clement!

Cheers
Pad
Old 30-04-2019, 09:01 PM

Hey Pad,

So glad you responded. I would love to meet up. I will be back in Brighton after the weekend. I am busy overseas arranging for my S54 to be shipped to the UK.

Once I am back, I will PM you my number.
1999 M Coupe: Sold
2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
2006 Mini Cooper S: 170hp stock, blue/white Top/blue-charcoal interior (Daily Driver - FOR SALE)