No announcement yet.

My First Z3M Coupe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Functional if nothing else lol. The old shocks were shot, so its the first time I'm driving a Z3M that handles as it should.
    2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

• Nice one, I bet it's made a big difference? Car feels more together??

Comment

• The turn-in is greatly improved, it would have been better with just new shocks, but adding the new springs, and dropping it, combined with all the other new suspension components. Along with the handling improvements, the cars general looks I believe are greatly improved by being lower.

Comment

• Covid lack of use had finally killed my battery, so a replacement was added.
          Attached Files

Comment

• One final job, new ball joint cover to replace the one caught during the hub removal, I didn't want to give the mot man an easy fail.
            Attached Files

Comment

• And finally, after a year, I made discussion and fitted some oversized Pilot sport 4s, and I think they look ok, the rim protector over hang matches the fronts, so overall happy with the look, and I'm sure once they are bedded it, Ill enjoy the drive even more.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnysideways View Post
                And finally, after a year, I made discussion and fitted some oversized Pilot sport 4s, and I think they look ok, the rim protector over hang matches the fronts, so overall happy with the look, and I'm sure once they are bedded it, Ill enjoy the drive even more.
                I think the standard sized 245 are too small for the 9" rims so the 255 should look good the oem Dunlops that came with some early coupes looked really stretched and offered no protection for the rims

Comment

• I suppose I should officially close off my thread, as some of you already know, the battle to run 2 M cars was lost, and the Z3 made way for the E46 M3 and made way for a sensible (ish) dog taxi. Thanks to all who viewed the thread, and the advice and insight, it was really appreciated. I'm sure there will be another Z3M in my future, but retirement and a lottery win may be needed to help out with garage requirements and land for storage lol.

** Please note Pictures still not showing in chrome if you were wondering where they disappeared too, and my hosting provider says "we changed nothing lol!" **

Comment

Working...
                  X