Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Z3m Coupe 98 108k FSH

Hi Guys,

My M Coupe is up for sale, a house move and lack of time to use it means it has to go...I say that, I won't be sad if it stays but it would make life a tad easier in the short term if it went. I may be interested in part exchanges at sensible money, just let me know what you have.

I've put it on eBay so here's the copied text, any questions from you guys just ask on here or feel free to give me a call on 07834186065.

The car has been looked after very well throughout its life with a full stamped history and a huge folder full of receipts, invoices, old MOT’s etc. Before my ownership the Vanos was replaced by BMW, the clutch and DMF were replaced at 100K, currently on 108k

PRICE IS £19995

Within the last year I have spent a small fortune on keeping her in tip top condition, a run down of items replaced/work done within the last 12 months below…

-Full service and inspection including engine oil, diff oil, gearbox oil, brake bleed, all filters etc.
    -New oil level sensor
    -New Michelin Pilot Sport 3 Tyres all round
    -Alloy wheel Refurb
    -Full body windows out respray in original Estoril Blue, including replacement of outer sills and front lower wings, this was a professional job not a quick blow over. I have photos of the respray start to finish to show the car was not damaged, it just had a few scratches and rust bubbles in line with its age which I wanted sorting.
    -New discs and pads all round including refurbished front callipers.

The exterior and interior are both in superb condition, the car gets attention and compliments everywhere it goes. The car has never been involved in any accidents or been stolen recovered etc.

See a short video of the car here... https://vimeo.com/162824311

MOT until November but if needed I will MOT it for a full year.

The private plate will be removed and it will be placed back on its original 98 S plate.

As you can see the car has had a lot of money and time put into it, it’s in fantastic shape and a sound investment. Any inspection welcome.

I may potentially part exchange for another car, must be a classic/fun car and at a sensible price, Porsche, TVR etc, let me know what you have.

If you have any questions or would like to view the car please feel free to call me, Ben, on 07834 186 065.

The car is located in Rutland, LE15

Last edited by benny-g; 11-08-2016, 09:34 AM.

Fantastic looking car with a great history.

Good luck with the sale!

R

Comment

Nice and original, fair price, should sell well.
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Thanks Rags, it is a brilliant car. I was 12 when these came out and always wanted one, one dream ticked off the list! I'd love to keep it and may well do, it's a case of sell the toys to buy a bigger property with outbuildings for storage of more toys. But then I'll have the property with the space but no toys left to fill it, not sure i can win here

Comment

Looks terrific - I'd be straight down to see it if I didn't already have one.
          S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Good luck with a quick sale

Comment

Working...
            X