New from South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from South Carolina!

Hello all! Twice a newbie here. A new BMW owner as well as new to the forum. I've loved the roadster ever since I first laid eyes on one and finally found a 2000 Z3M at the right price and at the right time. Now that I own one, I find there's more to love than the pleasing aesthetics. The history and engineering behind this car is fascinating. I'm anxious to learn as much as possible about this fantastic machine, so bear with my stupid questions.

Welcome to our Forum,your username is very questionable tho !

Comment

Originally posted by Angrycolon View Post
      Hello all! Twice a newbie here. A new BMW owner as well as new to the forum. I've loved the roadster ever since I first laid eyes on one and finally found a 2000 Z3M at the right price and at the right time. Now that I own one, I find there's more to love than the pleasing aesthetics. The history and engineering behind this car is fascinating. I'm anxious to learn as much as possible about this fantastic machine, so bear with my stupid questions.
      Welcome - have you found the demister yet?
      S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Welcome
        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Welcome

You mention you have a roadster? The members here are great but if you need advice on a roadster like leaky hood fixes head over to Zroaster.org
          Like here they welcome all Zeds including the coupes

Comment

Working...
          X