2000 MCoupe S50 - Estoril Blue/Black - Recent respray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 MCoupe S50 - Estoril Blue/Black - Recent respray

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

82,000 miles

I am selling my BMW MCoupe which I have owned for just over 2 years.

The situation is that in April of 2018 my wife and I moved to Nairobi with a view to emigrating. Now that we have decided NOT to live in the UK, and with Kenya not allowing the import of cars over 8 years old, I wish to sell the car. We will be returning to the UK for a few weeks in October of this year. Prior to that, the car and all of the history documents are locked in secure storage and this advertisement therefore relies on my memory of dates etc.

My intention is to arrange viewings/test drives for seriously interested parties in the first couple of weeks of October and then to finalise a sale.

The car is a completely original and in fantastic condition. The garage I bought it from themselves knew the previous keeper (of 8 years) and purchased the car when that keeper passed away. They put the car through their bodyshop giving it a complete, glass out respray just prior to my purchase.

The car has the upgraded Harman Kardon system with 6-disk changer and an electric sunroof.

The car had new front struts shortly after I acquired it (one of the old ones was leaking) and I treated it to a professionally re-built exchange VANOS unit (Mr Vanos) in the last year which made a noticeable difference to performance. It has also had rear shock absorber mounts replaced with Rogue items.

The boot floor shows no signs of cracking – a regular problem with these cars caused by stress on the differential mounts.

I am looking for £32,000 or the best offer that I receive from interested parties. The car must be sold before I return to Kenya.

The best way to contact me is by email (rupert@rupertlipton.co.uk) or WhatsApp on 07900 244194.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A REGULAR CALL - FAR TO EXPENSIVE AND I WILL NOT ANSWER.
    Last edited by FEP; 28-08-2018, 09:24 AM. Reason: Add photos

Photos now added

Comment

Working...
    X