Restoration / Clean up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoration / Clean up

Long time no post but looking for recommendations for a reputable and trust worthy restoration company to carry out some long over due touch up (possible respray) work and clean up of my coupe.

Outside the usual chips and scratches from 20 years worth of driving. plus engine bay clean up.

Happy to be separate places but must be a place that really takes care and pride in what they do.

live in the north east but prepared to travel for the "right place" to look after my treasured little coup.

For the underside I'd recommend Redish Motorsport in Bristol. They took care of Rockape's coupe and have done many E46's

For paint I got my bonnet on the old car done at Paintworx in Darlington. They did a really good job

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

refurb

seymores body shop in northumberland did my paint work including replacing rear quarter panells.real car enthusiasts ,they let me help with the strip down as i wanted to be involved with the work,definatelly recomended.

Comment

thanks for the replies.

are Seymours in the Delaval Trading Estate?

Comment

refurb

yes on double row.jeff has the paint shop and his brother jason has the garage next door.they have helped me out on a few projects including 4x4 and motorbike.

Comment

Working...
          X