• New listing estoril S50

New listing Estoril S50 £39999 49k

https://borderreivers.co/portfolio/bmw-z3m/

That looks very clean
    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
      That looks very clean
      It does. I am probably missing something but the photos of the service book shows the last one was in 2008.

That dealer does not have a great rep on some of the Porsche forums so worth any buyer going in eyes open
      S50 Black, H&R Arbs/ Springs, B8s, Larini Exhaust

Comment

Hi All
        This is my Z3M, it is a clean as it looks.
        I’ve owned it for 6 plus years, used her very sparingly as I am lucky to have an extensive collection of cars. Z has wanted for nothing, when stored has always been in a Carcoon. I brought her out of storage last year around this time, got a big service done. Replaced all the discs and pads at the same time. Then was lucky if I did 100 miles in her. So a couple of months ago I decided that I would thin down the collection. I got the original wheels refurbed and fitted a full new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on just over a month ago then entrusted the Z to Tom at Border Reviers to sell for me.
        I have had numerous dealings with Tom and always found him to be super professional. I too have read some stuff on forums but can only speak as I find and I have always found him to be a real car enthusiast and perfect professional when dealing with me or any of my menu motoring friends. If any of you would like to view the Z just contact Tom at Border Reviers, if any of you would like more info on the Z re history etc just contact me.

Best Regards.
        Cheers Al

Comment

Here is how it was stored.
          Last edited by Als911; 06-10-2020, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X