Testing the water.......LS3 V8 M Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing the water.......LS3 V8 M Coupe

Withdrawn.....I've had some genuine interest but I can't bring myself to part with it just yet. I'm going to see if I can find some love for it again, I think I'll regret it if I sell, it's quite special.
    Last edited by fok; 13-09-2020, 05:55 PM.

Sounds awsome

Sounds like a heavily modified, but in a good way coupe. Think you should put some more pictures up, but is probably a bad time to sell!

Think put the standard wheels back on, in shadow chrome would look great, am sure I saw a silver v8 go a few years back for £40k on eBay.

Good luck with sale.

Comment

wow that is mouth watering!

Must be a complete beast of a thing and lots of nice mods.

I'm finishing off work on my S50 so not really in a position to buy, but do you have any videos of it in action!?

Comment

I’ve obviously managed to scratch the MC itch but still haven’t done the V8 one....would be a great way to do both!

Sounds an awesome spec and I’m sure it literally sounds it as well!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Good luck with whatever you decide to do Fok , I never got to see this coupe but hopefully will see and hear it in the flesh one day .( BBS LM's look great on a M Coupe.)

Comment

Take my money!

I'd have that all day lonh

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Withdrawn for now....

Comment

Working...
              X