• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy

Get in touch , I've news from Germany !

Originally posted by paulwirral View Post
    Get in touch , I've news from Germany !
    I've cleared my inbox! Sorry didn't realise was full. You can text or email me too

Click here to email me

Comment

So have I!

Comment

Originally posted by itsdashy View Post
        So have I!

Nice one , can you get me a job that pays as well yours
        They are great cars ,I would love one but unfortunately I seem to be going backwards in car ownership these days , if I keep on this way I'll be looking at cars in the hundred quid category next year

Comment

Lol. I was saving for a wedding and honeymoon but one day she literally just up and left after 8 years. So I thought a Porsche would be far better substitute. As my father said to me, you'll probably have more fun and when it leaves you actually get some money back.

Comment

Lol. I was saving for a wedding and honeymoon but one day she literally just up and left after 8 years. So I thought a Porsche would be far better substitute. As my father said to me, you'll probably have more fun and when it leaves you actually get some money back.
            Great post.Glad it all worked out.
            S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Her loss was your gain!!
              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

That looks like baths bridge in Durham ! I got told off by a copper for riding a bike over there once , please tell me you've not gone nuts and gone on a north east murder spree , watch out out rage and Brennan :

Comment

Working...
                X