No announcement yet.

Stealer Service Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, about 5.5 - should be enough for the filter too.

Cheaper still if you provide your own!
    Rob

My car NOT for sale

Comment

cheaper still if your missus can buy the oil on her company petrol card
      8)
      The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
      RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

does that go for all of us!!!
        S54 Phoneix Yellow/Black on Black, ACS Suspension, ACS Exhaust, ACS Short Shift, ACS Front Splitter, ACS Rear Spoiler

Comment

you wish!!
          though i do wonder if her company would notice...... :wink:

Car back from D/Hill @ Warwick. £65 for oil service, plus (as expected) a list of bits that need attention..... :roll:
          The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
          RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Munich Motors

Trundler, Munich Motors are THE indi, that everyone would like to have a few miles away.Clive and brother have 25 years conbined BMW service experience , and treat every car as their special.They sorted out engine probs and were the first people to tell ZM owners about the problems caused by the Potentiometer, in erratic running of engines.

They notice things others miss.I do a 160 mile round trip to get service on my Alpina, as well as getting advice on the ZM if needed.

They ARE the Biz.
            safetyfast

Comment

I wonder what dealers charge now for servicing and if anyone is still bothered by BMW service history?

Comment

Poll is still open after all these years

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                  I wonder what dealers charge now for servicing and if anyone is still bothered by BMW service history?
                  I don't trust them with my MINI, let alone a car that most of them have never seen before
                  Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                  ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                  Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Working...
                  X