Mad Max's - Dakar Z3M Coupe S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Max's - Dakar Z3M Coupe S50

Last edited by Mad Max; 09-01-2022, 09:27 AM.

A great read indeed, sure you will be writing lots more as it really seems you have the bug again

Car looks great too!
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Great read! Love Dakar, but I'm not feeling the black wheels, like on that e90, you can't see them!

Comment

Good to meet you last week, hopefully next time it will be on the other side of the pit entrance :-)

Car was looking good - I have recently gone done a very similar suspension route and it has transformed the car.

Comment

A colleague of mine had a yellow car,which attracted every form of flying insect...i think they associated with pollen! ended up with a load of bees in the vents...be carefull when putting your blowers on!

Comment

you have been busy I bet the handling is transformed

Comment

Nice shots - good choice of friends too
              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...his+morning%2E

Comment

The later undertray's have a cut out for the sump drain of the S54 so useless for the S50
                  Last edited by Dave P; 16-07-2013, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Great write up..

Im guessing your not far from me with all the places your visiting ?

If your oil has only done very low miles,why not drop into a clean container and reuse if not contaminated..?
                    Last edited by Alpinaman; 22-07-2013, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Good man,im sure it will sort it...

Im not in Wales fella,live near the Snake pass and work in Stalybridge Cheshire.

Comment

There are loads of pictures in my journal of the front undertrays which should give you some idea on how they fit

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Max

Good stuff!

Are those LED bulbs in your side lights?

Comment

They do look ok but just don't fill the lens....but neither do the filament bulbs!

Have you tried any LED bulbs in your rear lights?

Comment

Nice one, that will give you peace of mind I'm sure!

Sounds very unlucky with the clutch. I'm forming the opinion that almost no coupe exists without having encountered some kind of boot floor issues! I guess if you don't use it it's fine but it's lovely to get a fix done.

Comment

Working...
                              X