Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again

I am selling again after having another ebay time waster bid and not view or complete the sale.

My car has 148000 miles, 12 owners, but is in better shape than many.
    Will WhatsApp pics to anyone and welcome any viewing, inspection or trial.

If your seriously going to buy one you will be happy to view this in Liverpool.

Please call me or text for photos

Can we please stop this nonsense.

Comment

Ed

You're the guy who runs that car wash right?

Get the car spic and span and then take some high quality photographs.

Then write a succinct advert stating the positive aspects of the car and then cover the notable items that may need attention.

I am sure your car will sell.

With your current advert and selling strategy through eBay will always attract people that want a bargain.

I suggest you market the car on here, Zroadster.org and .net as well as Pistinheads.
      I have never had an issue selling a car by following the above process.

R

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
        Ed

You're the guy who runs that car wash right?

Get the car spic and span and then take some high quality photographs.

Then write a succinct advert stating the positive aspects of the car and then cover the notable items that may need attention.

I am sure your car will sell.

With your current advert and selling strategy through eBay will always attract people that want a bargain.

I suggest you market the car on here, Zroadster.org and .net as well as Pistinheads.
        I have never had an issue selling a car by following the above process.

R
        Totally agree. You have to note that these cars will probably be bought by someone who has to travel a fair distance and they need total confidence that they are not wasting time and money viewing something that isn't worth their investment. You have to trust the person you are buying from.

EBay auctions are definitely not for coupes. At best you get wasters. I wouldn't bid on an auction as you suspect that the other bidders are shills.

Put a clear price that you want. Fully describe it, good and bad.

Oh, one more thing. It's a rotten time of year to sell it. Even a few for sale reduces the prices attainable.

Comment

Working...
        X