Different seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S54Missile View Post
    Thanks Chippy, the csl ones have the runners on the seats already will they line up proper in the Z? also how does the occupancy mat work to wire it up? thanks
    I had to use the Vac Motorsport base plates to which were fitted the Recaro adjustable mounts so i would guess you 'MIGHT' be able to fit the csl mounts to a VAC base?

As the single occupancy mat is part of the OEM seat set up, it just plugs into the corresponding connector.
    Black S50

Comment

found these

Click here to email me

Comment

I'm not sure about the colour.
        Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by chippy View Post
          My pole position seats are going to be re trimmed in leather and alacantra with red stitching in the new year, so watch this space!
          did you get this done!

Click here to email me

Comment

Right colour

Indy, I have a pair of the special weather resistant Recaro seats as shown in pink, mine are a rather fetching grass green, open to offers on these.I believe mine are quite rare as they still have the original price tag stuck to the underside, doesn't detract from the "seat of your pants" feel though, you can feel every single pebble on the road through these,only downside is that they are a bit high, so bugs in your teeth are an issue, but worth it for the feel I reckon, PM me with any offers.4 available, with a matching drinks tray, which my wife reckons is a table, but she is clueless on all things BMW...........
            JKE11Y

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
              did you get this done!
              Didn't bother once i knew that the MC was going to be sold this year!
              Black S50

Comment

Working...
              X