No announcement yet.

Active members dropping............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still here, must try and get a local meet sorted in 2016. Perhaps a Sunday morning run up to the cat and fiddle ( once the weather improves....).

Also want to do a few more track days, hopefully including Spa

Comment

I visit on occasion, but spend so much of my life working on Coupes (& Rdstrs) that I don't get near as much time as I used to on our more local__USA__forums, which naturally limits my visits abroad.

Besides, I don't want to get a reputation for visiting just to present my agenda; I think you all must know by now how to reach me if you need to.

This week, I've been working on an S-52 Coupe from Maine, and I think by weeks end, there'll be a couple more here in the queue__I know at least one of them is a Phoenix Yellow S-54 (been a while since I worked on a PY one, and that last one was supercharged too ).

I'll attempt to be less of a stranger here, but if I don't have anything of interest to post, no point in wasting the bandwidth...

Randy Forbes
      Sports Cars Plus, LLC
      Parrish, Florida, USA
      http://spcarsplus.com/piwigo/

Comment

Hi Randy, what size are those wheels/tyres?

Comment

Down to 146 active members...........................................

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
            Down to 146 active members...........................................
            hold on it just gone up to 148

Comment

Still active with lots of Joy
              I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
              sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

By far best site globally for z3m news, information, diy, etc. I will never leave this site!!
                It's not push style information (e.g. like a Facebook style page) so perhaps users get their car issues sorted, then forget to log in for the latest (guilty).
                Uploading pics is still bit of a process (I have a stack I am yet to upload)

Regards, laziest gen Y

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                We are down to 153 active members at the moment and I can remember seeing it at more like 250 -300 a couple of years ago, is it a state of forums in general or is there little to tempt people onto this site?

Comment

Originally posted by cemalakcal View Post
                  Still active with lots of Joy
                  Originally posted by xsamsonx View Post
                  By far best site globally for z3m news, information, diy, etc. I will never leave this site!!
                  It's not push style information (e.g. like a Facebook style page) so perhaps users get their car issues sorted, then forget to log in for the latest (guilty).
                  Uploading pics is still bit of a process (I have a stack I am yet to upload)

Regards, laziest gen Y

Good to here you are still around

Comment

Still pop in from time to time...

Comment

Originally posted by Lagwagon View Post
                      Still pop in from time to time...

Comment

Always a useful place and as I said back at the start of the year, will try and make myself more active as a member (recent new baby did indeed arrive and as expected has put pay to a lot of things recently!)

Still loving my Imola MC and getting out in her whenever possible
                        Last edited by inkey$; 04-10-2016, 08:57 PM.
                        S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Maybe the longer term owners have got what they need squared away so less posts. Or all the posts about values were getting a bit much! ha.
                          Anyhoo, I've just had the diff' rebuilt. That counts as something new. Much more direct feel, cruises at 110 really nicely (somewhere other than the UK clearly). Bumped into and got some good tips from Paul at the 'ring recently - too many Renault RS for my liking (they're not real cars if you ask me). We both agreed, as per an earlier post, a few more drives or shared adventures would be good.

Comment

Very low active members at the moment and looks like we will be less than 100 per month any time soon. Looking at some of the other BMW forums they are mainly very quiet with a few exceptions.

Comment

Soon be spring and that'll sort it I suspect. January's such a funny month for so many people.
                              Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                              ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                              Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

I do hope it picks up soon!

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Working...
                                X