• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing Black S54 LHD at Target

Target have another M Coupe, black 2002 S54 LHD Japan import £36,000

16542 miles

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...hd/5252196?v=b

very odd dash with non M console

i think that one will join the rest of there 'collection' for the next year or so!!

Do they actually sell any of these? stock list never seems to change.
    Estoril S50 (nicely pimped) and a few other M toys.

Comment

This car looks like a butchered track machine and being a jap import I certainly wouldn't believe the claimed mileage. There's bits missing all over the place and that air intake mod looks sh*t. In fact everything look like it has been sourced on the Chinese eBay.

Comment

Good Lord
        Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
        ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
        Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

I bet they were 16542 very exciting miles!

And those wing mirrors. WTF!!!
          S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

It's one crazy air vent too.

What's with all this Japanese rubbish gracing us at the moment!?

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post

very odd dash with non M console

...including a driver's ventilation hose. This has been a race car.

Still, doesn't really matter is it's joined the EC's Z3MC mountain, managed by Target

Comment

I think Target must pick these up pretty cheap and just hang on to them in the hope that they will sell at some stage at the resale prices they quote.
                Nine Z3MCs at a total resale price of £190,000!! Quite a big Z3MC mountain.
                As already stated the stock of MCs never seem to change, over all the time I've been on here if I recall only one person actual bought a car from there. I think a few have been to view or contacted them but they won't budge a penny on price. Strange when some are Cat D or have high mileages and they won't even talk.
                This latest Japanese racer is a bit of a joke, they can't be serious. Who would butcher a car in that manner with such a low "original" mileage.
                The special bits look to be - special suspension, BBK and Recaro seats & racing seat belts. Doesn't inspire confidence that it has been looked after and do those bits enhance it's value, I don't think so myself.
                Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsG View Post
                  It's one crazy air vent too.

What's with all this Japanese rubbish gracing us at the moment!?
                  What's with the racist comment? Or perhaps prejudiced. Wouldn't have expected so from member here.

Comment

^^ Surely can't be serious

Comment

Racist???

Comment

I would think all the original parts are not included in the sale so you could spend thousands getting this car back to standard trim, not sure if its worth it with such a high sale price unless M Coupes

carry on climbing in price then at some point it may be worth the investment? its clearly missing standard seats/dash/aircon/brakes/suspension/washer bottle/carpet...................................
                        Last edited by Dave P; 08-02-2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I was thinking the same Dave. Call me names but I love the shaved rear wiper

Comment

Originally posted by boostina3 View Post
                            I was thinking the same Dave. Call me names but I love the shaved rear wiper
                            Shaved rear wiper lover!
                            Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                            ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                            Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by boostina3 View Post
                              Racist???

I think things are been taken totally out of context, KnightG is talking about the quality of the cars coming from that neck of the woods nothing at all to do with people.
                              This car in particular for that sort of money & mileage you would want the total history, number of owners, OEM parts to refit etc. As it is it's a butchered expensive track day toy with absolutely no provenance.
                              Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                              2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                              1986 M635
                              1985 E28 M5
                              1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Working...
                              X