X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More photos here

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...99/5992873?v=c

Comment

JPoor advert..not followed any guidancec suggested by Rags ... few ...no interior..under bonnett, undeneath.. with a proper advert should be asking 18 to 19k ..few pics and low price thinks whats being hid...

Ps...13500 is not an offer but what the advert suggests its worth ..do yourself a favour put some effort in the ad its the second most exspensive purchase other than a house

Regards
      Last edited by mcragie; 27-08-2016, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Yeah your right mate, we are gonna take the car out somewhere nice tomorrow and take some decent photos with my lad. I will try to improve the way i worded the advert.

Comment

New pictures look much better

Comment

Thanks for that Dave, its taken me long enough and i have finally decided to sell,i dont really want to store it away and hope it goes up in value.
            I hope it goes to someone who will enjoy it, i know its fairly priced judging by some of the Cat D cars that members have posted.
            My car is straight and has never been recorded and i have proof.
            I will stick to my guns on the price as i dont need to sell to buy the Dodge but i will listen to serious offers.
            Thanks Chris.

One thing i didnt mention is that i have a fully stamped service book up to 144000 miles.
            Ive done less than 2000 miles since i got it, but spent a small fortune.
            Last edited by spooks1; 29-08-2016, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Looks great in the pictures + fairly priced. Good luck with the sale

What's the 66 Mopar your buying? (got a 69 big block El Camino myself)
              Last edited by greenelekta; 29-08-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Blimey Two really good offers already,one very tempting should have got my backside in order earlier, thanks too fellow members for twisting my arm

Comment

Well you must have set it at the right price to get the response you've had, but it does show a good advert does help. Good advice from Rags.
                  I know from experience about the advert really selling a car, my Carbon Black E46 M3 sold in 24 hours due to good pics and help with the ad from Indy as I didn't have enough posts on Cutters to post ad.
                  Good luck with sale & direct new owner to this site.
                  Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                  2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                  1986 M635
                  1985 E28 M5
                  1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Well done Spooks on the ad, great advice too. Looks a load better now in the new pics, good luck with the sale mate.
                    2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
                    2006 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.
                    07 Volvo V70 D5
                    1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
                    1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

Comment

Thanks Pete.

Comment

The Car is HPI clear, i have a recent report for peace of mind.

Comment

I am having the car detailed tomorrow, and have listed it on Ebay at a lower price,a bargain for someone.

Comment

Why lower the price AND get it detailed?

Surely a freshly detailed and painted car is actually worth keeping it priced as is!

No point sinking £400-£500 for no reason and then also dropping the price!!?

Comment

Ive put it back up Rags, i will upload some photos of the car when he has finished, he reckons it will take him all day, inside and out job.
                              The chap is a member of our local car club and has just started out on his own after working for another company, i am getting a special rate

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                                Why lower the price AND get it detailed?

Surely a freshly detailed and painted car is actually worth keeping it priced as is!

No point sinking £400-£500 for no reason and then also dropping the price!!?
                                Couldn't agree more with comments above. Keep it at your original price as you can always drop it a little to clinch deal. If you had set a lower price you'll only have been getting asked to drop it even further still to get a sale, stick to your guns.
                                Again good luck with the sale.
                                Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                                2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                                1986 M635
                                1985 E28 M5
                                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Working...
                                X