• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic & performance car spectacular & cheshire autojumble

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, JUNE 1 AND 2, 2019
    TATTON PARK, KNUTSFORD, CHESHIRE WA16 6QN

http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk/classic.php

Just be advised there is no space available for the BMW CC region I have attended with for the last couple of years which is really disappointing and maybe time to end my membership with the club as this was the main benefit of being a member.

Comment

Has someone slipped up at Cheshire & Staffs BMWCC region in not booking a slot as the ad for the show says they welcome more than 90 car clubs? Surely there was enough support in the pass to make this show worthwhile attending?
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
        Has someone slipped up at Cheshire & Staffs BMWCC region in not booking a slot as the ad for the show says they welcome more than 90 car clubs? Surely there was enough support in the pass to make this show worthwhile attending?
        Not sure Pete but it appears they are over subscribed and no room for BMW CC region I attend with even though they had a great plot last year?
        My membership runs out in a few months so will have some time to consider whether I get any value from my membership.

Comment

This is frustrating. There’s clearly lots of demand and car club members with interesting and high quality cars to display. Given how well the show has been supported by the club in the past it seems odd that they can’t command a bigger display area. Have they explained why the situation is as it is for this year’s show?
          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

No Ian not had a real explanation other than there isn't any room available. I shouldn't really air my views of my membership but just annoyed with the situation.

Comment

Assuming "90 car clubs" is accurate, how many of these are just a group of people representing a marque? You see small clubs dotted about at Silverstone for example with about 3 random cars. Perhaps it's worth creating the M Coupe Owners Club (MCOC for short lol)?

I might do Tatton as it's close to me in future.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                Assuming "90 car clubs" is accurate, how many of these are just a group of people representing a marque? You see small clubs dotted about at Silverstone for example with about 3 random cars. Perhaps it's worth creating the M Coupe Owners Club (MCOC for short lol)?

I might do Tatton as it's close to me in future.
                There is normally a real mix of clubs and stands at Tatton from a handful of cars to 50 or so. I would doubt we would get anywhere with a forum display as the cars are not seen as classic by many people.

Comment

Working...
                X