Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Derbyshire area running Eisenmann exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Derbyshire area running Eisenmann exhaust?

Would be great to meet up with someone who has Eissenmann exhaust fitted before i take the expensive lunge, maybe meet up when the weather is warmer and when my car is taxed again!

I'm in Derby!

Cheers Paul
    Last edited by Paulb1678; 29-01-2019, 10:56 AM.

I know what you mean, I could be tempted by a new exhaust but shelling out a wade when you don’t know what the outcome will be puts me off.

I wish there was an audio file and online review of the available after market exhausts.

I can feel a sticky Technical post coming on . . .

Comment

Forum member Tom posted a sound clip of his Coupe with Eisenmann race exhaust fitted,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXFW...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Cheers Pete but more interested to see what it sounds like whilst in car! That's the important bit!

Comment

I've got the Race version on mine and going by some of the exhausts you hear these days its actually pretty tame I think.

From the cabin its not really that loud at all - not sure if you are worried that it will be too loud or not loud enough.

I'm not sure the Video of Tom's car is a good guide, when I watched it before I got mine I though it sounded great but mines doesn't really sound anything like it. That's because his car also has i different Air box on it and that's what gives it a much "raspier" sound.

Comment

Interesting to know the race version isn't too loud inside the car, worried about long distance drone giving me headache!

Comment

Working...
            X