No announcement yet.

Silverstone Classic 26th - 28th July 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if I can make it this year but if I do you can hear mine, although I don't think it's available anymore? I have Eisenmann Roadsport with 80mm tips.

Comment

Yes I am going to be there and have the race Eisenmann back boxes. So if you not had chance to hear before let me know.
      Jim.

2000 S50 Estoril
      KW V3, Eisenmanns, Simota, G-Power, Wiechers Strut Brace, Whalen SM, HIDs, Angel Eyes.

Comment

Ok cool I'm sure I can wait until then, I have brake calipers to overhaul and paint and suspension to change fist £££ plus loads of other jobs!

I'm there sat and sunday but haven't bought camping yet but I'm sure I will!

Comment

Track parade?

There was a Track Parade for MC's last year wasn't there? Is that happening again??

Comment

I wouldn’t think so, as Dave let the organisers know that last year was 20th anniversary of the introduction of the model. That was the reason we got the parade lap. I think they get so many requests that it has to be something special to get the lap.
            Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
            2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
            1986 M635
            1985 E28 M5
            1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

I have been pondering about gutting my back boxes but decided to take the plunge and have just placed an order for Eisenmann race back boxes! Fingers crossed they will live up to the expectation!
              Happy to let you hear them at Silverstone.
              1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Stink View Post
                I have been pondering about gutting my back boxes but decided to take the plunge and have just placed an order for Eisenmann race back boxes! Fingers crossed they will live up to the expectation!
                Happy to let you hear them at Silverstone.
                That's how to bloody do it mate. Part of the fun is firing it up for the first time not quite knowing what you're going to get... I bought a titanium race Akravopic system for a bike of mine a few years ago, never having heard one. F*** it was ace. I'm not sure the neighbours enjoyed it quite as much, but you're only here once
                Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                  Don't forget the Early Bird ticket prices finish on 31st March 2019. Good saving especially the 3 day weekend.
                  Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                  2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                  1986 M635
                  1985 E28 M5
                  1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Only a few days left for early bird!!

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Hi all, I have owned for a few years, thought it was about time I met a few of you! Have signed up for Sunday. Oxford Green. Thanks to the helpful people who have organised.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuvvux View Post
                        Hi all, I have owned for a few years, thought it was about time I met a few of you! Have signed up for Sunday. Oxford Green. Thanks to the helpful people who have organised.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Blagged myself a free ticket in exchange for the Classic having access to any photos I take over the course of the event

Just need to make sure it includes an infield display pass so that I can join the MC mob again

Last edited by Fat Tony; 03-05-2019, 08:40 AM.
                          Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                          ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                          Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Club bookings close 31st May Midnight

Comment

I have seen the list of people that have booked and no sign of a Z3MCOUPE DAKAR yet
                              But we do have an error....... A Pink Mini has booked in with us? Maybe they used to own a Zed

Comment

I'm not sure if i can make it, but the email I just got form Silverstone said club package was sold out for Sat only.
                                So if I was able to come(and join the gang), is it still possible?

Cheers,

D.
                                S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Working...
                                X