Car SOS TV programme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car SOS TV programme

Does anyone else watch this, I cant believe the extent they go to on some of the cars they are doing over, lasts nights BMW 2002 Turbo which was rotten but they rebuilt it to what looked like a

very high quality restoration. Must cost a fortune to make the entire series. Really enjoyable to watch especially the reveals.

Yes a regular watcher of this program, got it on series link so I don't miss any!! Tim Shaw is a bit of a pain at times, however Fuzz is pretty good at the actual mechanical/body restoration work.
    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
    1986 M635
    1985 E28 M5
    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

One of my favourite must sees, Tim makes me laugh!
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

New series starts later this week

Comment

Yes best car resto program on TV knocks socks off WD. The reveals are sometimes quite emotional and bring a limp to your throat. I agree the level of restoration is astonishing sometimes where anyone else would just give in and admit defeat but not these guys if there is a will there is a way seems to be their motto.
          Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
          ///M Badge Refurb available HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
            Yes best car resto program on TV knocks socks off WD. The reveals are sometimes quite emotional and bring a limp to your throat. I agree the level of restoration is astonishing sometimes where anyone else would just give in and admit defeat but not these guys if there is a will there is a way seems to be their motto.
            Agreed. Watched the r33 reveal at the NEC Classic on tv yesterday - not a dry eye in the house
            1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

car sos

my mates 62 tr4 is on soon,28 feb on national geographic.he lives close to bruntingthorpe where they filmed the show and had no idea what was going on as his lads had kept everything secret and kell thinking he was on the way to a track day.the car had been in a barn for many years and was rotten.i recently visited him and the car is immaculate ,they left as much of it originall as possible but still a ground up restoration.there is a good scene of kell sat in his car stroking the wheel looking totally overwhelmed ,good show.

Comment

Strange episode last night - a bit too "top gear" but interesting seeing other parts of the motor museum you don't normally see.

Comment

Working...
                X