Being held at Gaydon Warwickshire at the British motor museum

https://www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/

Comment

Anyone planning on going?

Comment

Yep, I have my ticket

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Trying to keep cool in Spain otherwise would have been interested in going!
          1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Dave, I'm going. My MC has been SORNd for a while but getting an MOT tomorrow and have a ticket to display it.
            /// Exdos ///
            "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Very wet day but still enjoyable, good to see some M Coupes parked up mainly together (7 or 8 in total?) Also a great show for meeting up with old and new faces. Caught up with ZZZEMMCO and exdos who I haven't seen for a number of years

and had a good laugh as always with Martin B

Comment

Shame about the weather there after so many months of dry weather. Having said that apart from overnight rain, it's been dry all day here!

Comment

Yes, we managed 8 cars and one in the car park.

The judging for concurs was taking place out the back, fascinating watching the attention to detail from owners and judges

Well done Dave

I must have wiped the car down 3 times. Spent quite a lot of time with Dave and Dan Wood, and had a look around with a mate Russ and his son, owner of DMWorx.

I really enjoyed driving the coupe this weekend too, despite the weather! I need to get out in it more (and maybe sell the roadie!)

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                    Caught up with ZZZEMMCO and exdos who I haven't seen for a number of years
                    Dave, it was good to meet you again. It was 2010 when we last met. Your car was looking stunning! I've got some photos of your car that I want to upload to my gallery to post here but the facility seems to be broken and Photobucket is unreliable now. Any advice on how to do this?
                    /// Exdos ///
                    "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Originally posted by exdos View Post
                      Dave, it was good to meet you again. It was 2010 when we last met. Your car was looking stunning! I've got some photos of your car that I want to upload to my gallery to post here but the facility seems to be broken and Photobucket is unreliable now. Any advice on how to do this?
                      Thanks John, I only managed third in the Elite class but had some very tough competition this year.

Sorry the forum gallery is not working and I have no idea if or when this will be resolved.

I have switched from photobucket to flickr which is free and easy to use.

https://www.flickr.com/

Comment

Pictures taken by John of my coupe being judged,

Comment

Caption: "Mr Preston, can you explain to me why you have a blade of grass stuck in this tyre tread?"

I had my rear subframe powdercoated and diff painted etc last year, and whilst I've avoided driving the car in the rain, it still looks a bit filthy under there! No idea how you keep yours so clean!

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                            Caption: "Mr Preston, can you explain to me why you have a blade of grass stuck in this tyre tread?"

I had my rear subframe powdercoated and diff painted etc last year, and whilst I've avoided driving the car in the rain, it still looks a bit filthy under there! No idea how you keep yours so clean!

It was Chris T doing the judging on the underbody section some of you may know him as he owned a concours silver S50 for many years. The conversation was regarding the top mounts which don't look standard as they are Rogue

Comment

Yes think I remember the car.

How does it work with concours or aftermarket parts? brakes and all the ACS stuff etc

Comment

Working...
                              X