• New listing Black S50

New listing on Pistonheads S50 1999 146k £17250

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...e-1999/9235695

no more details as yet

I think its Ed's black coupe?

Interesting advert

Comment

Comment

I'd expect more detail if it was a model car!
        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

New advert and price,

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...--1999/9605015

Comment

It’s mine... well spotted!

Yes it’s one of mine and most definitely for sale.

Please come see it if you want to make any offers feel free, if they are silly don’t bother, only selling due to lack of use

Needs new brake discs, and a bit of tlc.

Will knock 500£ for any forum member.

Comment

Price now at £16999,

Comment

Blimey cheap at £15K

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...--1999/9605015

Comment

m135i

I think the m135i and m140 are not helping the resale of z3m's you could say 15k is cheap or 15k is alot for 146k mile 20 year old car with a very crap advert . But if you look, you could find a 35-50k m135i for 13.5k which would be quicker !! It wouldnt be a z3m but it would be every day probably more practical, maybe more reliable? not sure anyone got one?

Comment

Plus Edd is funny, he bought it two years ago for 14k, put it up for sale with a seriously crap advert a couple of times and threatened that if he serviced it, he would ask 20k not 18k, no one has bought into it and now it needs new discs and probably quite a few other things!!! I know it needed door cards when he bought it, so those too, 15k!!! Not sure thats a bargain right now, think in the long run, yeah probably a bargain, but as a car right now! bmw 135i with 35k is a better deal, buy some warranty and happy days

Comment

Originally posted by the badger View Post
                      I think the m135i and m140 are not helping the resale of z3m's you could say 15k is cheap or 15k is alot for 146k mile 20 year old car with a very crap advert . But if you look, you could find a 35-50k m135i for 13.5k which would be quicker !! It wouldnt be a z3m but it would be every day probably more practical, maybe more reliable? not sure anyone got one?
                      Totally different markets surely.
                      If was looking for a MC, other options (for me at least) might be say a 635 csi, an 850, a 356/993/964, Pagoda SL!, 3.0.csl and many more. M135i or M140 would even register.
                      I just don’t see how you’d get the joy of ownership from something like that.

But then I’m a bit emotional like, so I need something I want to sit and look at. I can be stuck in a 10 mile tailback and not really care as long as I’m sitting in the MC.
                      S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Here we go

Originally posted by the badger View Post
                        Plus Edd is funny, he bought it two years ago for 14k, put it up for sale with a seriously crap advert a couple of times and threatened that if he serviced it, he would ask 20k not 18k, no one has bought into it and now it needs new discs and probably quite a few other things!!! I know it needed door cards when he bought it, so those too, 15k!!! Not sure thats a bargain right now, think in the long run, yeah probably a bargain, but as a car right now! bmw 135i with 35k is a better deal, buy some warranty and happy days
                        It needs a repair to one door card, it’s just had new pads and discs also, and yep I paid 14k and spent 2 on it... that’s the problem with the keyboard warriors on here... bitter, as for the 135 shout, apples and pears!

Comment

I think badgers trying to bag himself a coupe at a knockdown price. I wouldn’t take it personal Ed, a door card shouldn’t be a deal breaker

Comment

The Badger just doesn't get it, if you come on here to discuss M Coupes that's fine but don't start pulling other peoples for sale ads to bits. Ed is being open about his car, if someone wants to pay whatever price he's asking for a high mileage S50, they will pay it. Ok there isn't much detail in his ad, but that's up to him, contact him for more detail. Better still for the price he's asking it's worth going to have a look, it will appeal to someone who wants to get on the ladder and ISN'T interested in a more practical, every day M135.

Having owned Z3 M Coupes(2 of them) for a total of around 11 years I know which car gives me a lot of satisfaction and pride in ownership.

GLWTS Ed
                            Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                            2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                            1986 M635
                            1985 E28 M5
                            1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
                              Totally different markets surely.
                              If was looking for a MC, other options (for me at least) might be say a 635 csi, an 850, a 356/993/964, Pagoda SL!, 3.0.csl and many more. M135i or M140 would even register.
                              I just don’t see how you’d get the joy of ownership from something like that.

But then I’m a bit emotional like, so I need something I want to sit and look at. I can be stuck in a 10 mile tailback and not really care as long as I’m sitting in the MC.
                              Completely different markets and incomparable. I am a modern classic car dealer and I wouldn't entertain an M135i in my stock - another 10 years of depreciation to go and unlikely to start climbing for another 5 after that!

Comment

Working...
                              X