Wanted: Z3m s54 dme/ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Z3m s54 dme/ecu

I want to buy a Z3M DME / ECU from a car with S54B32 engine.

Part numbers:

Anyone?

Will pay very good!
    I am also interested in just the metal cover of the ECU with the part nr sticker, that's the most important. And I will pay good for that too!

Comment

Go on then why ????
      [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Ok. My guess is trying to make an s54 conversion look legit.

Any others?

Comment

Hide the chassis number for a stolen car!

Comment

No, this is because I want to make my E30 with S54 engine road legal. In norway the E30 chassis is limited to 330hp/355nm on the road. The E46 M3 is 343 hp, the Z3M 325hp/354nm and is then possible to get road legal. I can buy a new DME but it costs about 1800 USD so I am trying to get a used one.

I can use my stock E46 M3 DME if I get the part nr sticker/whole metal plate with the sticker from a Z3M when they check the car.
            Last edited by Freddy; 08-09-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

pm sent
              [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

I wonder how they get the maximum power figure for the chassis? Seems strange to give a certain a car a max figure for modifications. I assume it's based on what powerplants are fitted from the factory multiplied by something.

Comment

You could ask pukar to make a new sticker for your existing ECU cover ...

Click here to email me

Comment

c_w: The Hartge H35-24 was delivered with 330hp/355nm and is the E30 with most power that was possible to register on license plates in Norway, that's the reason of the limit.

Comment

An amazingly simple explanation. Right anyone got an s54 and a camera? Seems a very worthy 15mins.

4.4 v8s in e30's are my favorite though. Dirty and quick but mainly dirty... noise.

Comment

Working...
                      X