No announcement yet.

Coupe requiring TLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The center console is not original... would advise caution!

Comment

Cut to the chase

Let's face it, this is just a ton of scrap metal with a v5 that could be used to clone a car. If it was useable the previous buyer wouldn't have gone to the trouble of stripping it of every part with value.
      As for combining with a roadster, the values of roadsters aren't that far behind the coupe. No profit to be had there.
      This really should have been sent to the crusher, it is only on sale because of the greed of someone who knows exactly what it is likely to be used for and just doesn't give a damn.
      At least we know the chassis number so that if any of our estoril roadsters or coupe go missing we will know exactly where to look.

Comment

I don't think MR prices are anywhere near MC prices in reality, lots of dealers asking sky high prices that they never get.

Comment

I agree that roadster prices are not as high.

My question is exactly what parts you could use from this pile of scrap metal.

What isn't bent is dented, what isn't dented is twisted. I think the technical term I am searching for is "it's totally f**ked!"

Would sane person want to buy a car built on this chassis?

Comment

Originally posted by langlands View Post
            I agree that roadster prices are not as high.

My question is exactly what parts you could use from this pile of scrap metal.

What isn't bent is dented, what isn't dented is twisted. I think the technical term I am searching for is "it's totally f**ked!"

Would sane person want to buy a car built on this chassis?
            I think it would appeal to someone wanting a roof panel and some carpet....maybe

Comment

Bid!!!

Crikey. . .someones bid on it!!!

Comment

Yea can only appeal to someone wanting the ID really, but as it's a Coupe it would be of no use for a roadster, but perhaps would be for a non-M Coupe converted to RHD...

I think even the roof panel wouldn't be appealing as it's probably about that or less from BMW for a brand new one, and wouldn't need unpicking off the shell.

Comment

Working...
                X