No announcement yet.

cig lighter illumination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update - the lighter is illuminated with the same type bulb as the ashtray and heater control panel, the bulb fits into the tube in the previous picture,

Comment

Fixed at last - my Indy just changed the bulb!

Part no 63.21.7.167.000 £1.61! plus £13.50 (plus vat) labour.
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
        Fixed at last - my Indy just changed the bulb!

Part no 63.21.7.167.000 £1.61! plus £13.50 (plus vat) labour.
        that part number may be the same bulb as the ashtray & heater but without the holder which when you buy together are £6.

Comment

Now have an iluminated cigarette lighter...bulb is cheap and a bit of a mare to fiddle in..i removed gearleaver gator etc...just need to colour the bulb now as its white! i guess thats how it came,but would prefer amber..will get som paint....and tint the bulb as i am not going to replace the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
            Now have an iluminated cigarette lighter...bulb is cheap and a bit of a mare to fiddle in..i removed gearleaver gator etc...just need to colour the bulb now as its white! i guess thats how it came,but would prefer amber..will get som paint....and tint the bulb as i am not going to replace the ring!
            should be white as you say also the halo is white but amber on other BMW models like the E36 and E39 (afaik)

Comment

part number for clear plastic ring 51.16.2.493.684 £ .59

Comment

Working...
              X