Silverstone Classic 2017 Z3MCOUPE.COM display 28/29/30 July 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverstone Classic 2017 Z3MCOUPE.COM display 28/29/30 July 2017

I am very pleased to announce that Z3MCOUPE.COM has secured a dedicated display area for the 2017 Silverstone Classic event!!!!!!!

Unlike the last couple of years we will have our own area and room for several coupes to park together and should be enough space for a small gazebo and forum display signage.

I will post up early bird ticket prices and will pm our discount code for those wishing to attend the event. The code will be specific to the forum so please do not give out or post online.

I will hope to arrange for a show and shine competition as done in previous years.

If anyone is willing to help with organising over one or more of the days please let me know.

The event is over three days but if we look at the Friday as a setting up day and the Saturday and Sunday as the main meeting days.

We have been allocated space for a good number of cars but space will be allocated on a first come basis so to avoid any disappointment please purchase your tickets as soon as possible.

I welcome any suggestions and look forward to your support

I will start a separate attending thread .

Club Display Package

The table below explains the Car Club Display Package prices that are uniquely available to car club members.
    The package includes two general admission Event Tickets and one infield vehicle display pass for your allocated club display area. These can only be purchased by using the booking code dedicated to each individual car club. There is no extra booking fee on top of the ticket price but an additional transaction fee will be applicable per order (not per ticket).

Early Bird Tickets Until 31st March 2017

Friday£43
    Saturday £71
    Sunday £60
    2-Day Fri/Sat £82
    2-Day Sat/Sun £94
    3-Day Weekend £99

Advance Tickets1st April – 31st May 2017

Friday £50
    Saturday £76
    Sunday £65
    2-Day Fri/Sat £92
    2-Day Sat/Sun £104
    3-DayWeekend£118
    Last edited by Dave P; 18-11-2016, 03:00 PM.

Comment

You do not have to be a member of the BMW Club to attend with the forum display

Comment

Count me in! I'll help with any organising too

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Originally posted by mnbrennan View Post
          Count me in! I'll help with any organising too
          Thanks Martin

Comment

Great news Dave, thanks for sorting. I'm up for helping out with organisation too...so I'll get my act together and get that second sailflag ordered!
            1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Good work!

Are the early bird tickets essentially 2-4-1 again?
              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
                Great news Dave, thanks for sorting. I'm up for helping out with organisation too...so I'll get my act together and get that second sailflag ordered!
                many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                  Good work!

Are the early bird tickets essentially 2-4-1 again?

Yes so for people wanting to display their coupe on the Sunday it will be £60 for a display pass and two entrance tickets

Comment

Nice one Dave! Hopefully we can have a nicely parked display next year! Count me in for the Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                      Nice one Dave! Hopefully we can have a nicely parked display next year! Count me in for the Saturday.
                      Yes hopefully something along the lines of 2014, enough space for a good number of cars and gazebo

Comment

Comment

Comment

What are the dates please ?

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
                              What are the dates please ?

Silverstone Classic 2017, 28/29/30 July 2017

http://www.silverstoneclassic.com/
                              Last edited by Dave P; 01-12-2016, 05:16 PM. Reason: updated dates

Comment

Working...
                              X