This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broccers View Post
    You are right paypal would be easier for members to donate however they take a slice of the money where balance transfer we get 100 % of the 10s, 15s, 20 etc kindly given.

There is no rush - a steady drip of cash is all thats needed.

Thanks to all those who have donated recently.

Don't forget about your free stickers and cards all you new owners.
    Hi Broccers. Don't know if you received my SAE's with request for sticker and cards about 3 weeks or so ago? If not can you confirm address and I'll re-send.
    Many thanks.
    Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50
    Cosmos black / two tone Black & Kyalami interior
    Tilt sunroof/heated seats/chrome M gear shift/ Harman-Kardon Hi-Fi pack
    Engine strut brace/ventilated discs/cruise

weeeeeeeeee!!

Plus the 'daily driver': (Which is a secret because it's far too embarrassing!)

Comment

Still cant do it? Ive just started using one of these pin entry readers for my internet banking with barclays perhaps its that causing the problem? I never had any problems making payments before.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
        Hi Broccers. Don't know if you received my SAE's with request for sticker and cards about 3 weeks or so ago? If not can you confirm address and I'll re-send.
        Many thanks.
        Hi,

This may have been one of the return to senders from our local sorting office due to wrong amount of postage on it.

Note for all - items need to have the right postage stamp on else they will be refused as they come to my business address.

Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post
          Still cant do it? Ive just started using one of these pin entry readers for my internet banking with barclays perhaps its that causing the problem? I never had any problems making payments before.
          Send a cheque Ash with a sae and at least you will get a few things back for your kind contribution! (We do get charged for cashing cheques so balance transfers are still best)

http://www.sprinta.co.uk/contact-sprinta.asp
          Last edited by Broccers; 10-02-2010, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Success just had another go and it worked. £15 is on its way, a small price to pay for such a fantastic site. cheers

Comment

Donation of 15 quid

Just transferred 15 of my hard earned hope it helps

Comment

Cheers guys - hope to get the stickers out this week, snow permitting.

Comment

donation sent today keep up the good work everyone

Comment

Payment sent

Hi Broccers,

Payment for £10.00 has just been sent.

Many thanks for all the good work on the site, needless to say I'd be without a car at the moment if it hadn't been for the site - Many thanks.

Comment

Cheers.

We now have calling cards again which have been sent with the sticker requests
                      today (Mon), sorry for the slight delay for those waiting.

Comment

Payment made

Transferred.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Benjarmin.

Comment

Will be transferring the proceeds from the calendar in the next couple of days - got to wait til tomorrow before I can withdraw the funds! Total is around £71...
                          BMW /// M3 Coupe 08, Silverstone II
                          ex BMW /// M Coupe 00, Estoril, exdos exhausts , KWV3..

Comment

Originally posted by oo 1005 View Post
                            Will be transferring the proceeds from the calendar in the next couple of days - got to wait til tomorrow before I can withdraw the funds! Total is around £71...
                            good effort!

Comment

Donation made on behalf of Glynmar as a thanks for giving me his old AUX cable.
                              '99 Imola S50 | Simota | Front strut | Braided clutch cable | Bilstein B8 and H&R springs

Comment

I'd be willing to donate a few quid again if it all helps to keep this excellent site running

Might be worth starting a new 2011 donation thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X