Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isle of Wight excursion 2nd Sept to 3rd Sept???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forever_driving,
    is that 'I'm in Wales for the first time ever (with the girlfriend)' or '(I'm in Wales) for the first time ever with the girlfriend' :?: :wink:

There are welsh/borders members - maybe open a new post entitled 'first time ever with the girlfriend' - it should gets lots of views (or is that reviews?)
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

you post pics and everything!!!!!!

Comment

HA - it's first time ever and first time ever with the girlfriend.
        Consequently, I certainly couldn't make an arrangement to meet anyone.
        That would be selfish and very wrong.

Of course, I can't stop anyone else going there of their own free will like.

And if I happened across another M Coupe by chance, well, who would begrudge me the opportunity to have a little chat eh?
        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

personally i think it would be selfish on her part not to let you arrange a little something else!

you never know you might get bored! :wink:

Comment

accomodation for Sat 2nd of IOW...

Seems to be a fair bit about, all I need is to get a rough idea on who is coming, single rooms, doubles etc and where you want to stay?

Darren

Comment

Small world. Drinking with friends on Sunday evening - mentioned IOW.
              One of them had a (now deceased) mate whose wife has remarried to a bloke in the Fishbourne area who drives an M Coupe!
              Am making contact and will report back.
              Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

ahhh deffo plan to visit fishbourne, heard there is a good pub there

Comment

Any final takers?

Think we are up to 3 cars from the mainland and one ZM on the island, is that right?

anyways if anyone else wants to come along, reply or PM me and I will tell you what town we plan to stay for the night.

BTW Crazy golf might be a pre-requisite for coming!!!! (just kidding)

Darren

Comment

Working...
                  X