silver s plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver s plate

Hi spotted a silver S plate 3pm on the wolverhampton road oldbury westmids b68 headed towards junction 2 island . This is a new one in the local area only ever seen a couple of black ones in this area and they seem to have disappeared , other than my black coupe !!!

Re: silver s plate

Originally posted by sibeck
    Hi spotted a silver S plate 3pm on the wolverhampton road oldbury westmids b68 headed towards junction 2 island . This is a new one in the local area only ever seen a couple of black ones in this area and they seem to have disappeared , other than my black coupe !!!
    That was probably me on my way to a mates in kingswinford :wink: Bought it in August so its been around for a while now :wink:

Comment

Hey !

Man quick reply , got a black one myself parked up by the quinton express way, but usally in the garage ,be cool to meet up , maybe able to help you out , got a pal who works at rydale on the wolverhampton rd could introduce you, cheap maintainance !He just fitted a vanos and camshaft gears for me for 400 !

Comment

Would have been better to meet you about 3 months ago Car is up for sale :(

Comment

Working...
        X