S50 BEM at Biggin Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S50 BEM at Biggin Hill

Silver with black/silver wheels; spotted parked up at the Biggin Hill air show today.
    S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Twas me !!!,,,was you in your coupe? as i spotted Twink there too !!! our cars could have easily gone into that little rally they had there,,,,

Comment

Your car looked great amongst the sea of saloons/hatchbacks. My 3 year old son even pointed and said clownshoe! We took the family Golf so no MC for me, but you're absolutely right; they could have easily featured in the show itself.
      S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Hi kwoffa

Sorry was slightly braindead after a long day yesterday when you came over! Saw you car as I queued to get out and then saw you speeding off in a queue that was going much faster than the one I was sat in as I finally got near an exit - didn't get back until 9:30 after being up at 5

Mine was actually parked up in the display with all the cars that had been on The Roundel Run earlier from Brooklands to Biggin Hill, which I'd been helping film, and got to drive along in front of the crowd in a big parade at about 1pm. Right old mixture of stuff including an F40 and F50

Under Concorde at the set off from Brooklands:

Last edited by twink; 14-06-2015, 12:05 PM. Reason: Resizing gigantic photo
        www.tracking-shot.com

Comment

Was nice to know that there was three of us there,next up will be the Shorham airshow,,,,,last chance to see the Vulcan flying ever! and the Typhoon will be able to give it the beans...have a great picture of my car under the nose of Concorde..cant seem to load it tho.
          Last edited by kwoffa; 14-06-2015, 03:34 PM. Reason: aditions!

Comment

S50 BEM........Cool number Kwoffa!

Comment

great pictures

Comment

Working...
              X