Silver M Coupe M40 Southbound 4:30 Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver M Coupe M40 Southbound 4:30 Thursday

Passed a Silver MC traveling southbound on the M40 about 4:30 near J6. I was traveling northbound in a black MC.

Anyone on here?
    Ex 99 Cosmos balck
    Now ZT 260 V8

sure it was 4:30? i was doing that run, but more like 7pm.
    (collecting strut + pedals from Luke!) 8)
    The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
    RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

yep definately 4:30 - I was on my way back from work! Guess there was another silver MC down that way also.
      Ex 99 Cosmos balck
      Now ZT 260 V8

Comment

on my patch!! :)
        Will have to pay more attenditon to the n/bound traffic, to see if I can see you!!
        I commute daily from junc 4 to junc 12 ....
        The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
        RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

I guess I may have seen you today (Tue 02 May) on your commute at about 7:45am between J11 and J12 on the M40. You were travelling northbound and I was travelling southbound - again in my black MC - did ya see me?
          Ex 99 Cosmos balck
          Now ZT 260 V8

Comment

Yes that was me - is this my first 'spotted' ... :?: 8)
            See you at that time of the morning ... I'm lucky I see the traffic on my side of the motorway!! :shock:
            In short, nope, what junc's and times do you usually travel :?:

Comment

My Journeys on the M40 vary wildly - I generally work from home but once / twice a week have to travel down south (from leamington) for mtgs etc in Maidenhead, Bracknell etc.
              Ex 99 Cosmos balck
              Now ZT 260 V8

Comment

My commute is all to regular ...
                Get on the 'flashers' if you see me next time - should be enough to wake me!! :)

Comment

Trundler, was it you tonight about 6:30 southbound near Banbury junction ( I think ) ?
                  Rob

My car NOT for sale

Comment

Yup, think so. had only just left work.
                    I try to keep my eyes out for other Z3's, both body styles, but only ever manage to spot roadsters! :?

So, I've been spotted twice in 4 days, i'm gonna have to shave more often!!
                    ... and possibly stop 'singing' to the radio ..... ops:

Comment

You wouldn't have spotted me unless you were very observant, I was in a Silver Accord
                      Rob

My car NOT for sale

Comment

Working...
                      X