No announcement yet.

Ideas anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A day out a rocket rons race school would be a good one in addition to the watch

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZEMMCO View Post
      The full hit looks quite good value and packs a lot in. just been stung by a driving experience company going bump though. this one looks really legit though.

I'd like to see how many driving days were delivered by the one that went bump on me. Not many I'd guess.
      Shunt
      Ex Z3MC 2000
      Ex Z4MC 2007
      Aston V8V
      M135i

Comment

both!

I'd go with Broccers' suggestion, go for a nice watch AND a day in a car where speed and handling can be enjoyed! Have a look at Chopard Mille Miglia for a really classy and car related timepiece. I lost one and had it replaced/ remanufactured by them as a special order, it's 15 years old (no. 2)and it keeps accurate time to less than a second in a year!!!!! Good for dress and casual wear as well!!
        Good luck with the final choice!
        JKE11Y

Comment

That Chopard looks really nice, never really considered the brand before always thought it was a bit bling and not really watchmakers, but I stand corrected there's some nice stuff on thier website.

A rocket Ron day out would be great, but I don't think the Mrs would be treating me to that. She hates my bike with passion.

Thanks for the replies guys
          Shunt
          Ex Z3MC 2000
          Ex Z4MC 2007
          Aston V8V
          M135i

Comment

Originally posted by Shunt View Post
            That Chopard looks really nice, never really considered the brand before always thought it was a bit bling and not really watchmakers, but I stand corrected there's some nice stuff on thier website.

A rocket Ron day out would be great, but I don't think the Mrs would be treating me to that. She hates my bike with passion.

Thanks for the replies guys
            Steve if you are considering a car experience day then let me know as one of my customers do exactly this.
            Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
            New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Lee, me and the old fella had been bought a day with www.daystoamaze.co.uk - they've since gone bump. So I was going to book something else to replace that anyway. What can your contact sort out. I'd prefer Oulton as it's closest to us. Let me know that'd be great.

Edit: they haven't gone bump, they sold the website and a 'new' owner is running the buisness now. Don't chance a booking with these!!
              Last edited by Shunt; 17-06-2008, 06:15 PM.
              Shunt
              Ex Z3MC 2000
              Ex Z4MC 2007
              Aston V8V
              M135i

Comment

Originally posted by Shunt View Post
                Lee, me and the old fella had been bought a day with www.daystoamaze.co.uk - they've since gone bump. So I was going to book something else to replace that anyway. What can your contact sort out. I'd prefer Oulton as it's closest to us. Let me know that'd be great.

Edit: they haven't gone bump, they sold the website and a 'new' owner is running the buisness now. Don't chance a booking with these!!
                These guys wont go bump, they are the actuall business behind alot of these fronts and actually own all of their own cars... I have seen/driven them.

www.driversdreamdays.co.uk

let me know if anything catches your eye.
                Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
                New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

sea dweller not the norm or panerai for me

Comment

Id go for a watch - Parmigiani Fleurier!
                    In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.

Comment

Ultimate Supercar Experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have booked with www.6thgearexperience.com for sons 40th birthday treat.2 lambo,s + a Ferrari 360 ++ in August.Will spill the beans on our return.Located at Pro-drives track at Kenilworth-Warks.

No 1 son is a 25 year Nurburgring addict (hooligan) in his E34 M5 & E36 M3 GT LHD-so should be a great day out with the action recorded.
                      safetyfast

Comment

Originally posted by h4pry View Post
                        The Portuguese Auto Chrono IMO is one of the most beautifull watches ever made.

Panerai and IWC are owned by the same group. For me the IWC wins hands down just for its watch making heritage alone.
                        What's your thoughts on this:

We went looking this weekend, and this one is giving me a problem.......Too much choice
                        Shunt
                        Ex Z3MC 2000
                        Ex Z4MC 2007
                        Aston V8V
                        M135i

Comment

I'm a big fan of the IWCs, very smart and quite understated if you stay away from the ingenieur models.

If you're looking for something a little off base you could try Bell and Ross...their Vintage stuff is nice and slick.

http://www.bellross.com/

However, I'm plucking up the courage to get the BR 02...I'm a bit younger so can hold off getting a dressy watch at the moment. One problem though there isn't that many stockists...

Comment

This is theonly watch for me!
                            Attached Files

Comment

i like that IWC very much, but im not keen on that strap

Comment

My wife bought me a carrera for my birthday a few years back which I had always wanted, very classic look.
                                Last edited by SilentBob; 29-09-2010, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X