For sale: z3m steering wheel fully retrimmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: z3m steering wheel fully retrimmed

I have a spare wheel that has been trimmed in plain black leather stitched with m colours as per oem.

Wheel was done by jack at royal steering wheels. Hasn't been fitted to the car and is sitting in a box.

Looking £95

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by dollag; 01-08-2015, 11:20 AM.

Enquiring on behalf of a friend who's interested. How easy is it to transfer the required bits from a fitted steering wheel to this? Most probably will take this. Where are you based?

Comment

How would you like to be paid? PayPal. If it's a straight forward transfer, I would like to complete.

Comment

Looks like I've missed out on this. I'll just log my interest if not already taken, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by V1-Rotate View Post
          How would you like to be paid? PayPal. If it's a straight forward transfer, I would like to complete.
          Easy to transfer over, only takes 15 minutes or so

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by dunx View Post
            Looks like I've missed out on this. I'll just log my interest if not already taken, thanks
            I'll let you know if transaction is unsuccessful

Comment

Now sold

Comment

Damn it, damn it
                S54 titanium silver all black interior, 2001 51 plate
                good things come to those who wait!

Comment

Jack at royal steering wheels is very good indeed,i couldnt send him a spare wheel to recover,so rang him and told him what i wanted...he made it and i met him in a service station and he simply replaced my original in the car park took about 20 mins...a worthy upgrade for the skinny hard wheel,

Comment

definitely a great service. I used the exchange service and it was well worth it

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Just an update to others interested.

I have been informed by Grant that the wheel has some fault with it. In any case, I am still looking to honour my purchase and take the wheel off him as I have another need for the wheel.

Should I no longer need it. I will put it back up for sale.

Cheers! :))

Comment

Originally posted by V1-Rotate View Post
                        Just an update to others interested.

I have been informed by Grant that the wheel has some fault with it. In any case, I am still looking to honour my purchase and take the wheel off him as I have another need for the wheel.

Should I no longer need it. I will put it back up for sale.

Cheers! :))
                        V1-Rotate pm sent

Comment

Working...
                        X