Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Previous details,

https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17354

Comment

This is mine Dave. Put together the ad on the spur of the moment yesterday after putting it off for a few months. I just don’t think I can justify keeping it sadly.

Where is the best place to advertise these days? I went for pistonheads as it has worked for me in the past, but has been 6 years since I sold a car.

If anyone is interested feel free to message me on here.

Comment

Lovely looking car mate.
                  S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

That’s a bargain with some great modifications.

GLWTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Equistar View Post
                      This is mine Dave. Put together the ad on the spur of the moment yesterday after putting it off for a few months. I just don’t think I can justify keeping it sadly.

Where is the best place to advertise these days? I went for pistonheads as it has worked for me in the past, but has been 6 years since I sold a car.

Coupe looks really good in the pictures and priced very keenly, I haven't sold a car since 2007 so have no idea! but maybe worth trying Autotrader as well? Good luck with a quick sale but I cant see it hanging around long

Comment

Originally posted by Equistar View Post

I became aware of https://collectingcars.com/ recently (because they got in touch to ask me to start photographing cars for them) and they appear to be seeing decent results with their auctions.

There's a forum member here who's also setup car auction platform but I can't remember who it is or what the platform is called I'm sorry

That's if you're interested in selling via auction and associated terms/costs of course
                        Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                        ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                        Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Yep try collecting cars or trade classics

Comment

Nice

Lovely looking coupe, good price, love the wheels, great buy for someone. Is that original paint? Looks mint.

I would post on pistonheads, autotrader, cars and classic, and eBay and the auction sites mentioned above, would imagine you would get quite a lot of interest as I would be tempted if I didn’t already have mine.

Comment

I’m tempted and I’m trade! Problem for me is it wouldn’t be first time to market.... I’d be surprised if that hangs around, looks excellent value.

Comment

Working...
                              X