Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elee View Post
    Yes mate

I'm having a memory freeze, I remember seeing your gorgeous 993 on the back of a trailor but can't remember if it was because you had sold it or it was going into storage ?

Be interesting to see what how you feel about the Z3m on the road. Very different cars to the 993s, more fun in lots of ways but the 993s feel much more assured when pushing on. I love them both because they are so different
    VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Jonttt View Post

I'm having a memory freeze, I remember seeing your gorgeous 993 on the back of a trailor but can't remember if it was because you had sold it or it was going into storage ?

Be interesting to see what how you feel about the Z3m on the road. Very different cars to the 993s, more fun in lots of ways but the 993s feel much more assured when pushing on. I love them both because they are so different
      Yes went in storage.only time will tell if i can keep them both?eggs on toast for the family at the mo.my mint vw golf vr6 will defo have to go.

Comment

993's better than money in the bank at the moment , even dealers can't keep up with the prices lol
        VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Back for sale?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...pe-3-2/2182161

Click here to email me

Comment

I wonder why, it looks such a beauty and the new purchaser was so happy at getting it........Strange

Comment

The answer might be:
              Thanks.need support as the mrs is not talking to me,and she thinks it was only £13000
              /// Exdos ///
              "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Originally posted by exdos View Post
                The answer might be:
                Yep, you could well be right with that one.

Comment

Still mine,I think.dont no why it want back as for sale. Phoned the dealer and didnt no anything about it.something maybe buy PH,s.Hopefully next week

Comment

Pistonheads site had a bug a while back where cars kept getting relisted. May be it's back.
                    Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Advert has been removed

Comment

Still mine,I think.dont no why it want back as for sale. Phoned the dealer and didnt no anything about it.something maybe buy PH,s.Hopefully next week
                        Go on admit it, you were just teasing us with it again :-)

Delighted for you sir as it sure looks a peach. Enjoy.

Comment

Just waiting for the plate to be changed over ..it's killing me.

Comment

So I have to ask, what model 993 have you got??
                            And what's the story with your VR6, used to,have one
                            Many moons ago in Black Magic I think the colour was..
                            What about some pics if its allowed on the forum.

Ps just trying to distract you and take your mind of the waiting. HaHa

Comment

Thanks,haha. I've a lovely 993,C4s . The golf is a 97 vr6 one owner( me 2nd) and only 3015 miles.really would love to keep it ,but have bitten of more than i can chew at the moment.all i need is a merc to make the set.

Comment

Can put some pics up,if allowed.

Comment

Working...
                                X