Black S54 - Dec 01 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Keith- View Post
    How many miles has the M3 done and what year is it?

I could be tempted, but of course there is no point continuing unless you think you could live with a Dakar MC.

I love the MC but will need more seats soon...

It's a 2000 Facelift, 33k miles.
    Keith...what's up?? More seats??? Thought you was thinking about selling yours so you could buy another S50 (S50 PWR) with higher miles but loads of tasty mods....now considering an M3?? You've only just bought and significantly improved your lovely low mileage Dakar!!

Comment

Bump...!

Got a couple of chaps interested, but they haven't made any arrangements to come over from England to view it yet.

Comment

Here are a few pics the detailer took after he had finished...the finish is fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Wallachie View Post
          Here are a few pics the detailer took after he had finished...the finish is fantastic!
          Stunning. Good luck with the sale.

Paul

Comment

car looks great, really like this picture! come on someone buy it!

Comment

A few more pics!

Comment

Last pic is the 'money shot'.... not a swirl mark in sight, just how a black mc should be!!
                Black S50

Comment

Your car looks great cannot believe it hasn't sold especialy now it's been detailed....A couple of 'K' too much for my budget but if that changes and you still have the car I'll give you a shout. (all depends on what I get for my T350T)....Anyway my wife has always fancied at trip to the Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyk View Post
                    Your car looks great cannot believe it hasn't sold especialy now it's been detailed....A couple of 'K' too much for my budget but if that changes and you still have the car I'll give you a shout. (all depends on what I get for my T350T)....Anyway my wife has always fancied at trip to the Ireland.
                    Thanks Andy.

A forum member is very keen, he's sending RAC to inspect the car on Friday. If that goes well, I'm hopeful the car will be sold and collected next week.

I think the location has put people off, which really shouldn't given how cheap and easy it is to get across. Some people also do not realise NI is part of the UK, so there is no import/export issues to worry about, unlike purchasing a car in the Republic of Ireland.

Comment

If I was interested in an MC, I would be buying this on the advert alone.

Bargain!

Comment

Couple more photos from the detailer...just to give an idea of how good a job he's done on the paintwork...black really looks the dogs danglies after being detailed.

Comment

That is stunning...great job. Bet you wish you were keeping her now.

Comment

The detailer has done a great job.

Now get this beauty lowered a little and keep it forever.

Comment

Hi Wallachie

Still for sale ?

Who were the previous owner/owners off here ? tried searching but no luck .

Can fly from Liverpool quite easily, so distance isnt a big issue.

Regards

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Wallachie View Post
                                Hi folks...

I'm selling my Sapphire Black S54 M Coupe:

- December 2001
                                - 79k miles
                                - Black leather interior
                                - Heated seats
                                - Sunroof
                                - Tracker
                                - Taxed until December 2010
                                - Getting MOT'd next week, so will have 12 months ticket.
                                - Wheels freshly refurbished by Nu Luk Wheels, in OE shadow chrome
                                - Comprehensive service history with every receipt from new, including original sales invoice
                                - Serviced about 2k-3k miles ago, 2 new rear Michelin PS2's - fronts still 60-70%
                                - I had the front bumper resprayed when I bought it off a fellow Z3MC forum member

The only flaw is a little corrosion on the aluminium around the wing mirrors, a common fault as you will probably all know of.

I am looking for offers in the region of £14,450.

I don't have any photos of the car, I will try and get some early next week. In the meantime here is a link to a previous ad for the car, from which the previous owner bought it.

The car is located in Belfast, but I live within 10 minutes from Belfast City Airport and Belfast Docks.

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4135

If anyone is interested, please PM me, or for a quicker response drop me an email to wallachie@googlemail.com

Thanks

Graeme

the forum link above gives details of the previous seller (I think)

Comment

Working...
                                X