Torque Specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torque Specs

Just putting the rear end of my car back together. Does anyone know if there's a resource anywhere with the various torque specs for the car? And also, which fasteners are reusable, and which should be replaced? Thanks.
    2001 S54 Silver with Red/Black interior. Totally standard.

The Bentley manual has some of the torque settings not sure if you an find them easily on BMW TIS?

Comment

Thanks Dave. I find the TIS really hard work to navigate and get information from. It seems particularly vague when trying to narrow it down to a particular model series (Z3 vs Z3M vs E36 vs E37 etc...). I was hoping there was a handy guide out there somewhere, but I guess I'll try and fumble my way through the TIS.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatter View Post
        Thanks Dave. I find the TIS really hard work to navigate and get information from. It seems particularly vague when trying to narrow it down to a particular model series (Z3 vs Z3M vs E36 vs E37 etc...). I was hoping there was a handy guide out there somewhere, but I guess I'll try and fumble my way through the TIS.

yes it is difficult to navigate, maybe we should put a list together of torque values as and when we find them?

Comment

I'll post up whatever I find.

Comment

Not sure if the info is correct but saw this online,

http://www.torkspec.com/torkspecmm.aspx?KI=46
            Last edited by Dave P; 14-04-2023, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Excellent find . I'm going to trawl through the TIS when I get some spare time and I'll compare the two to see if they match up - and then post back on here.

Comment

Working...
              X