Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you buy for your M Coupe today......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you buy for your M Coupe today......

Popular thread on other forums so thought would give it a try on here?

post up if you have treated your Coupe to something new

A friend (I think):

‘99 M Coupe | ‘07 M5 Touring

Comment

Nothing of late, however I did sit in a friends 996 Carrera the other day and it did make me realise that this is such a special car (as everything about it felt better than the 996!)

So I should get around to treating it to a bloody good clean and polish ready for the spring
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
        Nothing of late, however I did sit in a friends 996 Carrera the other day and it did make me realise that this is such a special car (as everything about it felt better than the 996!)

So I should get around to treating it to a bloody good clean and polish ready for the spring
        Hope you're looking after those LM's mate?

Comment

Originally posted by fok View Post
          Hope you're looking after those LM's mate?
          Lol, of course!! One of my best purchases ever!

They are getting ready for some TLC though as those unprotected lips aren’t as shiny, plus a few of the chrome plated split bolts are loosing their plating....just general wear and tear
          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Amsoil MTF trans fluid, and a full set of aux and aircon belts and tensioners.

Changed the lot :) You could feel the free play and gritty feeling on the old ones, no wonder I had a squeak!

Also have a water pump and thermostat to fit soon ish as preventative maintenance.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DBA086 View Post
              A friend (I think):

Awesome car
              [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Too many parts waiting to go on!

New KWV3 suspension
                Radiator
                Thermostat
                Oh, and a 6 speed swap!

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

A spare 3:15 LSD fitted with that ever elusive finned diff cover!

Mine broke years ago and I've been trying to find one used. Success!

Comment

New steering rack hoses/pipes pn 32131095964

Comment

Some new wheel centre caps, a dash bulb, a rear roundel, and M Badge for the boot, some spring clips for my front grill mess, and a cheesy cup holder, cause I alwyas wanted one, and used too always burn myself with my Starbucks in the my old E36 M
                      2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

Pair of rear discs (E46 M3) 34212282303/304 £220 a pair from my local dealer

Comment

Profile-gasket - 17 11 1 723 963 as pointed out by Dave
                          and a switch cover plug 51 16 8 400 712 which was over 7 quid !
                          2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

Front upper spring plates and spring pads 31332227903 / 31332227902

Comment

Volt meter, ordered on Monday arrived today from Germany

part number 62132695215

Comment

Working...
                              X