Steering wheel options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice work, looking good!

Price is good as well, I remember paying a little more for that...
    Was this without the steering wheel?

Comment

• No - that included the wheel but not the airbag so I had to buy a wheel with airbag here in the UK. I haven't driven in anger yet but the wheel feels SO much better in my hands.

I'm 99% sure the airbag will work too.......

Comment

• nice one

Comment

• That's spot on! Shame OE wasn't like that.
          Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
          ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
          Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

• Would an ac schnitzer wheel from an e36 fit the z3 m? Sorry if its been asked before but I can't be bothered to go through all 20 pages! Thanks in advance.

Comment

• new alcantara steering wheel

done by Royal Steering Wheels. Looks and feels great, in particular because a bit thicker.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Looks great adgildio. Did you send off your own wheel to be refurbed or did they supply a replacement wheel? I have been toying with the idea of getting a refurbed wheel, gear lever and gate cover (with M colored coded stitching on the latter) from Royal Steering Wheels, but as I use my coupe as a daily driver I can't send my wheel and gear lever off to them.

Comment

• I have had my wheel done by Royal, can recommend. I bought a wheel off eBay for £20 which I then sent as an exchange. That might help.

Comment

• i asked him to buy me a steering wheel so that i could show up and wait 30 mins while he installed it. Worked fine. Nice guy. Besides, removing and installing the steering wheel did not really look straightforward so much preferred him doing it for me.

I am also toying with doing the same to gearstick and handbrake. He showed me a picture of him having done that on a new 6 series. Looked great.

Comment

• Comment

• Now that looks shocking

Comment

• Think it looks quite good, it would have to have black tabs on though, the grey ones look rubbish, but the flat bottom would give some much needed room in a cramped cabin.

Interiors are notoriously hard to photograph well - a photo without the flash would give a very different picture I'm sure.
                          Last edited by c_w; 05-01-2016, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Would be nicer in all black, and not grey!

Click here to email me

Comment

• any idea who can do this I want it in black. I contacted Royal and they can't make the oem flat bottomed

Originally posted by Dave P View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by boostina3 View Post
                                any idea who can do this I want it in black. I contacted Royal and they can't make the oem flat bottomed
                                Saw it on another forum,

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...-M-Coupe/page2

Comment

Working...
                                X