No announcement yet.

Where can I buy Bilstein B6/B8 shocks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy Bilstein B6/B8 shocks ?

I'm having trouble trying to find a supplier for either the B6 or B8 shocks all round for the M coupe..

Anyone recommend a company to buy from?

Part numbers for front and rear would help too

Many thanks

When I was shopping around a few weeks ago I know Larkspeed and Euro Car Parts could both source them - I was told no 20% discount from Euro though with them only being available if you call them.
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Have you considered getting the current ones rebuilt? Or are they the standard MC items?

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
        Have you considered getting the current ones rebuilt? Or are they the standard MC items?
        The coupes still on its original shocks n springs. One or two are leaking so need replacing.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
          When I was shopping around a few weeks ago I know Larkspeed and Euro Car Parts could both source them - I was told no 20% discount from Euro though with them only being available if you call them.
          I called eurocp and the chap I spoke too couldn't find any on there system.. Said he would need the part numbers for front and rear. I thought that was there job to find out!? But no he couldn't help... Useless

Comment

Swamper (a fellow MR soft topper) gave me the following, can't find the rear numbers....

"i went for the B8s...i can only find the part numbers for the fronts... right 935110760 left 935110770"
            Last edited by Spooks; 12-05-2013, 08:09 AM.
            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

i had an pair of b8 front and rear + an pair of rear rebuild from italian importer more stif of 30%
              and prokit spring very good condition doing around 15/20.000km..but i stay in italy.
              www.fastdrive.org
              S50 black/black-red In Rome
              Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

Part no's here

http://web1.carparts-cat.com/default...B018004&12=130

I bought mine here
                http://www.regals-motorsport.co.uk/

Comment

I'm in the same boat here and was just wondering where you decided to get yours from?

I'm looking at a package from Turner Motorsport which does a full set of B8 Bilsteins with H&R lowering springs for around 690 with postage included. A whole lot cheaper than anything I can find here in England!!

Has anyone had any experience using them??

Comment

very good service an pair of week for shipping.
                    www.fastdrive.org
                    S50 black/black-red In Rome
                    Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

I'm having the B8's fitted to my porsche at the moment (with new OEM standard lowering springs for my car). I should be picking it up on Saturday when I'm back in the uk so will be interesting to see what they are like. I've only read good things about them if you don't need adjustable for track. Geometry setup after fitment is crucial though so factor that into the overall cost ;-)
                      VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Working...
                      X