No announcement yet.

Potential S50 Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would expect a really tidy example for 28K so definitely worth looking at a few others. Alternatively i'm sure a forum member would be happy to show you their car for a comparison. Where are you based?

Comment

I bought it! Knowing it had been owned by various forum members and being able to trace its history (including VANOS work and seeing that the boot floor had been strengthened) gave me confidence it was the right one.

Managed to negotiate a few ££££ off the price and picked it up yesterday - interesting drive home through Storm Dennis!

Already talking to Munich Legends about some upgrades / checks and will be getting it over to my trusted bodyshop for them to have a look a the sills and tailgate.

Have a couple of questions - will post them in the technical section.
      ----------------
      David
      1999 M Coupe (S50)
      >>Read my journal here<<
      2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
      2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Ah yes my old one. Those grilles tho 😂

Sold to my friend John then no idea what became of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Broccers View Post
          Ah yes my old one. Those grilles tho ��

Sold to my friend John then no idea what became of it.
          Got sold to another forum member before being P/X'd for a TVR at the dealer I bought it from.
          Those grills are going! I've already put the side ones back to chrome by chipping off the flaking paintwork & ordered up a set of original grills for the front.

I'll be getting the wheels back to original silver finish when time & funds allow!
          ----------------
          David
          1999 M Coupe (S50)
          >>Read my journal here<<
          2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
          2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

Working...
          X