Another newbie joining up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newbie joining up.

Just want to say hello, went for a test drive in one of these last year, what an amazing drive. Will be looking to buy one this year. Must say what an excellent website you have here.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

New M Coupe owner.

Hi all, I have today collected my Z3M coupe, purchased from forum member COH555, here in Kent. I had a very nice drive back to whitstable this morning.
      This afternoon I've started the initial detailing process that we all do. Got a few niggles to sort out, rear washer washes the inside of the tailgate and the bumper., drain holes need clearing, and got some annoying rattles that need locating and fixing, other than that an excellent drive home and surprisingly economical.

Comment

Originally posted by Attila62 View Post
        Hi all, I have today collected my Z3M coupe, purchased from forum member COH555, here in Kent. I had a very nice drive back to whitstable this morning.
        This afternoon I've started the initial detailing process that we all do. Got a few niggles to sort out, rear washer washes the inside of the tailgate and the bumper., drain holes need clearing, and got some annoying rattles that need locating and fixing, other than that an excellent drive home and surprisingly economical.
        nice one

Comment

Just want to say hello, went for a test drive in one of these last year, what an amazing drive. Will be looking to buy one this year. Must say what an excellent website you have here.
          Welcome from Turkiye;)
          I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
          sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Welcome to our Forum..think my Son spotted you driving home too

Comment

Congratulations Attila62. Next time I take a ride down to Whitstable I'll keep an eye out for you!
              S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X