Z3MCoupe.com Forums

Go Back   Z3MCoupe.com Forums > Z3MCoupé.com Forums > Welcome and New Owners Section
HOME Gallery Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2018, 11:25 AM

Smile Just joined - Dakar S50

Hi
Used this forum to research when I was considering buying a coupe, but decided it's time I registered and joined. I see a group buy for car covers and that also encouraged me!
I've liked the coupes for years and had thought about buying one at various times, but it finally happened about a year ago when one came up for sale relatively local. I went to look not really intending to buy, but ended up leaving a deposit and a few weeks later I was the new owner.
It's a 2000 S50 Dakar, which I think is a great colour for the car, but I'm sure we all think that about our cars!
Hopefully I'll manage to come to some shows sometime and meet up with a few people.
Thanks to those who posted the buying guide on this site as I found it really useful when I was looking.
Parry
Old 01-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Administrator

Welcome to the forum
Old 01-06-2018, 11:46 AM

Dakar is the best! Welcome to the forum
Old 01-06-2018, 02:52 PM

Welcome.

Dakar.........quirky colour suits a quirky car
Old 01-06-2018, 09:35 PM

Welcome Parry

Old 04-06-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry View Post
Hi
Used this forum to research when I was considering buying a coupe, but decided it's time I registered and joined. I see a group buy for car covers and that also encouraged me!
I've liked the coupes for years and had thought about buying one at various times, but it finally happened about a year ago when one came up for sale relatively local. I went to look not really intending to buy, but ended up leaving a deposit and a few weeks later I was the new owner.
It's a 2000 S50 Dakar, which I think is a great colour for the car, but I'm sure we all think that about our cars!
Hopefully I'll manage to come to some shows sometime and meet up with a few people.
Thanks to those who posted the buying guide on this site as I found it really useful when I was looking.
Parry
Congrats Parry !

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD