Reduced price of my S50 on PH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduced price of my S50 on PH

Strangely very little interest to date, hence I have further reduced the aking price for my '99 Cosmos black S50 to £10950.
    Yes, I know what some of you will say, "you'll regret it ... blah blah", but sadly 'needs must' and all that stuff!

http://http://www.pistonheads.com/cl...ds/1618462.htm
    Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50
    Cosmos black / two tone Black & Kyalami interior
    Tilt sunroof/heated seats/chrome M gear shift/ Harman-Kardon Hi-Fi pack
    Engine strut brace/ventilated discs/cruise

weeeeeeeeee!!

Plus the 'daily driver': (Which is a secret because it's far too embarrassing!)

good luck selling Barry, link not working have added another

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1618462.htm

Comment

[QUOTE=dave p;87971]good luck selling Barry, link not working have added another

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1618462.htm

Thanks for that Dave! See what happens
      Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50

weeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

...by the way....just in case anyone should be wondering why there is a block on the clutch pedal (ref photo of the interior of my S50 above) .....I am what they sometimes call 'vertically challenged' (!) hence this helps me to be able to have the drivers seat back a little, as oppose to sitting right on top of the bl**dy steering wheel!!! It simply unscrews and the original rubber pops back on.
        I'm about 5' 3" (on a good day). Any other 'vertically challenged' chaps here? How do you manage?
        Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50

weeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

Looks really nice this, the Kyalami is probably one of the nicest interior colours in real life - I prefer it to any colour actually on a black car.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
            Looks really nice this, the Kyalami is probably one of the nicest interior colours in real life - I prefer it to any colour actually on a black car.
            Aggred, my fist was Kyalami orange interior. Took me nearly two years to find as i only wnated orange. Looks alot better in the flesh than in photo's. I think its very love or hate as half of the people i knew loved it and the other half said it was awful.............but what do they know eh!

I have black/black now but which is safe but not as striking.

Good luck with the sale
            EX: S50 Black with Kyalami Orange/Black Leather. Becker Bluetooth/Ipod HU.
            Now: S50 Black/Black with Ap Racing brakes and Race logic

Comment

Yea Greenbat on here (Kofi) has a Kyalami car, could even be that car that's for sale. The orange leather works really well.

Comment

Barry dont forget to remove your little teddy when you sell the M Coupe!

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
                  Barry dont forget to remove your little teddy when you sell the M Coupe!
                  aawww bless!!!
                  Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50

weeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

I've received a couple of emails from a guy named 'Luke Austin' expressing interest in my ZMC. Unfortunately, I have become suspicious of emailers through experience of several scam emails when selling my E46 via Autotrader recently, but this guy sounds genuine and his questions seemed appropriate, asking about numbers of owners, servicing schedule etc.
                    He was asking about coming to view either today or tomorrow and asked for my home address, all via email. In view of above I asked him to phone me saying I would then provide my details, but I have not heard back from him.
                    Seems a bit odd.
                    Anyone heard of this guy? Don't know if he is on this site? I don't want to put him off, but I am very protective of my ZMC for obvious reasons!
                    Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50

weeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
                      I've received a couple of emails from a guy named 'Luke Austin' expressing interest in my ZMC. Unfortunately, I have become suspicious of emailers through experience of several scam emails when selling my E46 via Autotrader recently, but this guy sounds genuine and his questions seemed appropriate, asking about numbers of owners, servicing schedule etc.
                      He was asking about coming to view either today or tomorrow and asked for my home address, all via email. In view of above I asked him to phone me saying I would then provide my details, but I have not heard back from him.
                      Seems a bit odd.
                      Anyone heard of this guy? Don't know if he is on this site? I don't want to put him off, but I am very protective of my ZMC for obvious reasons!
                      IMO serious buyers will phone at some point during proceedings, I usually email initially to get all my questions together and so I don't forget anything, you also then with the reply have the answers documented which helps if you have enquired about several cars.

I will then phone the ones I am interested in viewing.

I'd not give my address out to an email, unless I also had a phone number - pref landline.
                      Ex 2001 S54
                      New cars:
                      Lotus Carlton
                      350Z

Comment

Thanks guys. That was my thinking too. I will proceed with caution in event of any further contact.
                        Cheers.
                        Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50

weeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

Just received a further email from this guy asking more questions about the BMW servicing schedule relating to my ZMC. Clearly he is unfamiliar with the marque and the way the BMW servicing schedule and service indicator works. Seems odd anyone would be interested in a ZMC that does not know that much about them.
                          He is talking about having an inspection which I have told him I am happy for him to arrange (so long as the so called 'inspection' is not a big hairy mate with heavy right foot).
                          He still has not phoned me despite my request for him to do so, but he is saying he will call me tomorrow for details with view to viewing tomorrow evening. I reminded him I will need evidence of temporary insurance for any test drives.
                          I think I might have a 'big hairy mate' of my own on standby just incase
                          Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50

weeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

Barry, none of that sounds out of the ordinary, the fact that he is asking the right questions is a good sign. For what it's worth I had no idea about the service intervals on the MC before I bought mine either!

Comment

sounds ok to me i buy my cars pretty much the same way and only speak to the vendor once im happy i want the car and am happy with answers i receive over pm and email and only phone when im ready to arrange the viewing.
                              sounds like you have a serious punter good luck and im sure it will be fine and you may unfortunatly sell your MC
                              99 Z3M COUPE, 05 530d M SPORT, 95 E36 328I COUPE TRACK HOUND (about to be sold) 91 78k MILES FBMWSH E30 318is RIGHTNESS:(now sold but never forgotten ) AND ONLY NONE BMW 68 MORRIS MINI COOPER S

Comment

Working...
                              X