No announcement yet.

Reduced price of my S50 on PH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for useulf advice above guys. This chap phoned me today and I must admit he sounded fine. He wants to bring along his dad to lok over the car which makes me feel better still. He is asking for the chasis number as he is doing some checks on the car which again is a good sign as shows he is doing his homework and serious about the car. He says he will come tomorrow evening to view. I asked to see his driving licence but he said he is not worried about test driving himself, and is happy for me to take him for drive. Therefore I feel much happier and safer now. Only worry is thought he may buy my lovely ZMC and then she will be gone for good!!! It's an excellent car with no issues so he will be getting a great buy. But, needs must and I have to move on. I have already mentioned to him about the forum and will tell him about the Gaydon meeting.
    Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50
    Cosmos black / two tone Black & Kyalami interior
    Tilt sunroof/heated seats/chrome M gear shift/ Harman-Kardon Hi-Fi pack
    Engine strut brace/ventilated discs/cruise

weeeeeeeeee!!

Plus the 'daily driver': (Which is a secret because it's far too embarrassing!)

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
      Thanks for useulf advice above guys. This chap phoned me today and I must admit he sounded fine. He wants to bring along his dad to lok over the car which makes me feel better still. He is asking for the chasis number as he is doing some checks on the car which again is a good sign as shows he is doing his homework and serious about the car. He says he will come tomorrow evening to view. I asked to see his driving licence but he said he is not worried about test driving himself, and is happy for me to take him for drive. Therefore I feel much happier and safer now. Only worry is thought he may buy my lovely ZMC and then she will be gone for good!!! It's an excellent car with no issues so he will be getting a great buy. But, needs must and I have to move on. I have already mentioned to him about the forum and will tell him about the Gaydon meeting.
      he bought it then?

Click here to email me

Comment

says sold on PistonHeads

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
          says sold on PistonHeads
          thats why i posted

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
            he bought it then?
            Yep he did. Really nice guy and he's got himself and really great motor which I am gonna miss. I am giving him details of the forum and the Gaydon meet in the hope he will sign up for it. Sorry it means my name comes off the list but I hope to attend anyway under a different guise. Not sure what I'll be driving yet!
            I'll try and hang around on this forum as it's been good fun and thanks for everyone's support and help.
            Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50

weeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
              Yep he did. Really nice guy and he's got himself and really great motor which I am gonna miss. I am giving him details of the forum and the Gaydon meet in the hope he will sign up for it. Sorry it means my name comes off the list but I hope to attend anyway under a different guise. Not sure what I'll be driving yet!
              I'll try and hang around on this forum as it's been good fun and thanks for everyone's support and help.
              cool barry, nice one! post up what you get next!!!

Click here to email me

Comment

well done Barry and new owner!

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                  cool barry, nice one! post up what you get next!!!
                  Yep sure will do.
                  Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50

weeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

advert back on PistonHeads?

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
                      advert back on PistonHeads?
                      ...don't know what's going on at PH. I received an email advising my ad had been re-listed although I had not asked them to do so. Bit odd. I have just re-edited it as sold again.
                      Currently driving around in a car soooooo embarrassing I don't even want to say what it is except that it's name starts with 'k' ends with 'a' and comprises three letters. Sadly the little lady is being laid off so may have to wait a while until I'm diring something special again.
                      Watch this space.
                      Ex-1999 Z3 M Coupe S50

weeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

Working...
                      X