M coupe crashed :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steely View Post
    Thanks for the sympathy guys, been without my coupe for a couple of weeks now, i have gotten over the initial shock, helped when the cheque turned up yesterday, but i am missing her.

Insurance told me the car will go to auction, and as it is unlikely that i will bid myself (i don't have the space, know how or time) I will post details here when i find out more in a few weeks, potential bargain for some one who knows what they are doing.

In the mean time i have started trawling the web for a replacement and have spoken to a couple of sellers (and forum members), but i have decided to take my time, spend a bit more money and try to get a lower mileage example thats exactly what i want (i have a better idea of what that is now), to that end I am going to sell my private reg (M33 CPE) to go towards the fund, and anything else i find (think i have some M mats, an untouched service book, wing mirror motors etc).

Will post up in the for sale section when i get time and put reg up on pistonheads/ebay.

Thanks.
    Good luck in your search!

When i smashed my S50 up I came back to a better S54 and the knowledge I had gained helped no end in finding another.
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

S54 is my aim but means waiting at least 6 months, can I wait ? time will tell.. but at least its the winter months.

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
      Good luck in your search!

When i smashed my S50 up I came back to a better S54 and the knowledge I had gained helped no end in finding another.

Comment

Working...
      X