Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broken rear coil spring? Time to go low?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken rear coil spring? Time to go low?

Just back from the Stealers after an oil service and they've hghlighted a couple of issues.

The worse being a broken rear coil spring. Been thinking of lowering the Coupe for a while so could be a great excuse to do it now.

Any suggestions? I know KW would be the way to go but the coupe isn't used on a track so I'm thinking just a spring set.

Anyone running just lowered springs? If so who does the best and how low do I go. Not after belly scrapping just a bit more purposeful looking.

Any input would be great
    Love it hate it Marmite exterior, Jaffa cake interior... Perfect

Eibach springs it's going to be. Anyone suggest a supplier for these? No one seems to list a Coupe.

Comment

I fitted PI lowering springs on standard shocks and was not very impressed! Might have something to do with the front shocks been knackered. I am currently fitting a set of bilstein shocks and intrax springs as recommended by evolve.
      I have had Eibach springs on my last 2 cars and was very happy with them but they don't seem to list a set for the MC.

Comment

My mechanic fitted a set a few weeks ago on a Coupe so they must be available somewhere. I'll make some calls on Monday.

Comment

Working...
        X