X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''

''

I presume this was Barons of Hindhead?

A mate of mine works for mini next door and I know how much they picked it up for.

What was it up for?

From what I hear it was in decent condition and a years warranty is useful.

Rags

Comment

''

Comment

I thought the Hindhead one was a Sytners? I popped in to look at the yellow one before getting mine there, it was in very decent condition, but also very standard if i remember (not many of the factory upgrades).

Rags, if i remember rightly it was up for just shy of 18K.

Current - BMW M6
        Previous - Estoril S50 '98

KW V3's, ACS Splitters, H&R ARB's, Rogue Engineering rear top mounts,
        Carbon Induction kit, Supersprint Exhaust, BBS 19" CH alloys, Strong Strut

Comment

I couldn't tell you where it ended up but it came into that dealership originally.

£18k though seems a lot but just helps set the prices for ours.

What was the mileage, I forget.

Comment

''

Comment

Blimey!

Comment

If they can sell an S50 MC in Dakar with that mileage for that sort of money, then you can say that MC prices are on the up ;)
                /// Exdos ///
                "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Originally posted by exdos
                  If they can sell an S50 MC in Dakar with that mileage for that sort of money, then you can say that MC prices are on the up ;)
                  I know its been said before, but there really aren't any for sale at the moment! A few months back there were twice as many on Pistonheads and Autotrader. It seems people are keeping hold of their "investments" for the time being ;)

Current - BMW M6
                  Previous - Estoril S50 '98

KW V3's, ACS Splitters, H&R ARB's, Rogue Engineering rear top mounts,
                  Carbon Induction kit, Supersprint Exhaust, BBS 19" CH alloys, Strong Strut

Comment

Ssshh don't anyone tell Psyco and BITCH :arrow: ;)

Comment

Waht are you saying about Dakar..

Hey Exodus what are you saying about Dakar...Cue colour argument starting off again, it has been nearly 8 months :0)

Comment

Personally, I love it

Comment

Re: Waht are you saying about Dakar..

Originally posted by nemesis
                          Hey Exodus what are you saying about Dakar...Cue colour argument starting off again, it has been nearly 8 months :0)
                          Darren,
                          I think he is saying that a Dakar M Coupe is deserving of a more discriminating owner, like what you are, and there aren't that many around
                          Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

hey Iw as only messing about...

Sorry I was having a non serious moment its always funny when people try to explain why a certain colour is best, just ignore me, most poeple do anyway ;0))))))))

Right back to being serious, see you guys later and have fun with the ZM this weekend 8-)

Darren

Comment

Everyone should watch that dakar yellow Coupe at the Ring being chased by the M5, if they've not already seen it - it looks good in that colour on the track.

Comment

Working...
                              X