No announcement yet.

Z3M coupe vs E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a great accolade to the Z3MC that it is compared so favourably against the best touring car ever (E30 M3) and probably the last truely lightweight BMW (E46 M3 CSL).
    Furthermore the Z3MC owners are true enthusiasts (well most!!) appreciative of other marques and models but equally loyal to what the Z3MC is about as a drivers car.

This said Iam personaly into concours aswell (each to our own!!) and what finer car to show than the Z3MC with its race inspired body shape, menacing yet beautiful looks and one of the best power plants to boot.

Comment

Hi guys,
      I spoke to Twink over the phone and he seems a genuinely good guy even though he didn't fancy my car lol. Hope the car you bought is all good.
      Unfortunately it doesn't look like i've left a great impression of myself due to my love of the E30 M3. I do enjoy a debate but only educated one's.
      I know the Z3M coupe is a great car and can be made greater by a couple of mods i.e suspension / strut brace etc. visually the ACS flippers look great.
      I'm sure it would make a great car for someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Joezm View Post
        I do enjoy a debate but only educated one's
        Sorry but this made me

Comment

Thanks Broccers.
          I may try and live with the car. I am toying with the idea of modifying the car, but it's so original and in such great condition i'm unsure.
          I know that one day the Z3M coupe will be one for the collectors, so surely originality is the key if you're looking for a long term investment.
          I don't actually drive the car that much as most of the time it makes the inside of my garage a little more visually appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Joezm View Post
            Thanks Broccers.
            I may try and live with the car. I am toying with the idea of modifying the car, but it's so original and in such great condition i'm unsure.
            I know that one day the Z3M coupe will be one for the collectors, so surely originality is the key if you're looking for a long term investment.
            I don't actually drive the car that much as most of the time it makes the inside of my garage a little more visually appealing.
            No, please, please, please sell it.
            Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Working...
            X